X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First OP Sheep

I got today my first OP Sheep. How long do I have it and when does it start to count the time? The second I get in into my gift box or the second I take it put and put it on my farm?
    Name: XDKindle TheFarm --- ID: FARKNMN --- Level: 85 --- Achievements: 27/91 --- Time Zone: CST (GMT -5)
    Name: XEllies's Phone --- ID: FBKJBLR --- Level: 51 --- Achievements: 9/91 --- Time Zone: CST (GMT -5)

The 90 day timer starts once you PLACE it on your farm Sadly it is really 89 days since you can't collect from it until after it has been there for 24hrs...but hey I like my sheepie! Congratulations!
    Forum Moderators do not work for FunPlus and cannot help you with tickets, they are volunteers who try to pass along player information.
    FFS: Dairy Heir - ID: CVLCBIB - Level: 102 - Achievements: 54/91 - Gallery: Level 3/5, 335/1250
    Barn Voyage: Dairy Heir - ID: AAAMHUN - Level: 38 - Achievements: 14/47

Comment

It only takes 23 hours to mature so maybe if you religiously click it every day right in time you might get that 90th click in. maybe... I am not going to count tho.
      Farm Name Grandma Suzie. Farm ID FAOEWPD Level 77 28/54 achievements Pacific time IPad

Comment

tyvm that helps a lot. I will keep in the gift box until I can expand my farm.
        Name: XDKindle TheFarm --- ID: FARKNMN --- Level: 85 --- Achievements: 27/91 --- Time Zone: CST (GMT -5)
        Name: XEllies's Phone --- ID: FBKJBLR --- Level: 51 --- Achievements: 9/91 --- Time Zone: CST (GMT -5)

Comment

Congratulations for your OP sheep!

I hope to get my first on in two weeks. btw, do you use OPs? I can never decide what to use them for, so they cumulate and cumulate until I, by mistake, speed up something.

farm name: kikky e lally | farm code: FATDULY | time zone: GMT+1 | level: 115 | achievements: 59/91

Comment

How do you get an op sheep?

Comment

Originally posted by Mia Coyle View Post
              How do you get an op sheep?
              It is the present box at the end of the Order Board reward chart. Once you finish it, you get the Automatron (OP Sheep), and start back at the beginning so you can earn all the rewards again!
              Forum Moderators do not work for FunPlus and cannot help you with tickets, they are volunteers who try to pass along player information.
              FFS: Dairy Heir - ID: CVLCBIB - Level: 102 - Achievements: 54/91 - Gallery: Level 3/5, 335/1250

Comment

Originally posted by Francesca View Post
                Congratulations for your OP sheep!

I hope to get my first on in two weeks. btw, do you use OPs? I can never decide what to use them for, so they cumulate and cumulate until I, by mistake, speed up something.
                I use the batch production thing sometimes with things I want to finish quicker in missions, or like right now, with achievement house items that I am getting bored waiting for. I used to use them by accident all the time speeding things up so now I try to use them as I get them!!!
                Also you can put your bees (or any other machine or animal) on "auto on" and they will continue to work as long as you are online and have something for them to do. If I build up a bunch and plant lots of clover, sometimes I use them so the bees dont get behind.. lol
                Last edited by Sharper; 01-03-2014, 02:08 PM. Reason: adding thoughts
                Farm Name Grandma Suzie. Farm ID FAOEWPD Level 77 28/54 achievements Pacific time IPad

Comment

I use the OP's mainly for the time missions. Otherwise I let them cumulate. Have right now (without the new sheep, still in the box) 2180.

Comment

Just finished my second time around, thought I would share that I DID get another Automatron, so they haven't changed it. We weren't sure if they had or not when they changed all the stuff with the order board.

Comment

Oh well it is a good prize. Tho a RC producing frog would be fun too.. Haha

Comment

I would love a RC producing Frog. Where did you read that one??

Comment

• Sharper
                          Sharper commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Out of my very own imagination. Lol. I am kind of goofy sometimes!

Congratulations. I too only use op on timed missions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharper View Post

I use the batch production thing sometimes with things I want to finish quicker in missions, or like right now, with achievement house items that I am getting bored waiting for. I used to use them by accident all the time speeding things up so now I try to use them as I get them!!!
                          Also you can put your bees (or any other machine or animal) on "auto on" and they will continue to work as long as you are online and have something for them to do. If I build up a bunch and plant lots of clover, sometimes I use them so the bees dont get behind.. lol
                          Thank you for your hints! I din't think of bees on "auto on" before: that's a good idea for when I am busy with things like... my job

farm name: kikky e lally | farm code: FATDULY | time zone: GMT+1 | level: 115 | achievements: 59/91

Comment

I am halfway to the third sheep. I like to put the batch feature on when I'm about 1000 from the end of an achievement. By then, I want that award and I am tired of feeding the critter..think goat or alpaca...so it goes on batch and I go do something else. This third round wants things like starship sushi somethings, so it is taking much longer to get through.
                            Level:76..30x30...44/54 achievements...240/300 neighbors...Farm Name/ID: -)PUGZ(- ..ARHQDYQ...devices: iPad 4, iPhone 4s

Comment

Working...
                            X