X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a newbie working on accumulating Dev Points on my Island Farm, but have reached the point where my helicopter needs mostly toys and I cannot find a toy machine. I have cleared my Island to the garden. Can anyone help me find a toy machine? I would be so grateful. Trisha Farm ID: FCNCNJP Level: 42 Farm Name: MILK N HONEYLAND Device: iPad

Comment

• Annewuiten
      Annewuiten commented
      Editing a comment
      The toy machine can be bought on your main farm, but it used to be temporarily. It is possible to throw away orders you can't fulfill.

Thank you! This is the first access I've had to the forum since I asked the question. I've been grateful since the day you answered. I learned much from you. Trisha.

Comment

I'm kinda confused. .... what does it take for a machine to unlock another thing? Like what do I need to do to get the essential oil machine to let me produce violet oil?
      Name: Mychelle Farm
      ID: FDEWANW
      Level: 114
      I Love To Te5nd FF's

Comment

• Annewuiten
        Annewuiten commented
        Editing a comment
        With each plot you unlock, a new machine or feature becomes available. Some machines become available when reaching a certain dev point.
        When you look in your store, machine tab, you can see what's required.

Thanks Diane for your help.... love the precious moments pic.
      Name: Mychelle Farm
      ID: FDEWANW
      Level: 114
      I Love To Te5nd FF's

Comment

owning 14 machine on the island, which is 15th

Comment

• Annewuiten
          Annewuiten commented
          Editing a comment
          That's a mystery to all of us .

Aha!!!.. that's secret squirrel business.
        Farm ID: FBFPQET - Farm Name: Wazzalog Estate - Achievements: 151/152 - Level 154 Time Zone: Australia AEST...ALL YEAR

Comment

I need help with bread machine I have the all the supplies needed from my neighbors as well as my Wrenches etc can not gigure out how to put it together. Also how does the boat orders work all my neighbor's come with their bigger boats and my order is still sitting there ID FEICXQW any help would be appreciated

Comment

Have you sent your boat out to sea or is it sitting at your dock? When you open your boat and you can see what orders are needed there is a boat with an arrow at the bottom right corner, you need to click that so that people can call your boat and fill an order.
            Name: Weatherwax Level: 169 ID: FBKVVXT Playing On: Kindle HD8Time Zone: GMT
            Name: Rincewind. Level: 162 ID: FCGYXWY Playing On: Kindle HD8

Comment

Working...
            X