Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
So, I go and buy the red egg egg attachment for the chicken coop.... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I go and buy the red egg egg attachment for the chicken coop....

....when I added it the chicken coop and tried to fill the corn hopper, it says I need "feed flour" in the warehouse....where the hell do you get feed flour from????????????????
    Family Farm
    Farm Name: Rancho Phoenix- Farm ID: FAUUTQN - Neighbour Status: 310/300!- Level: 133 - Size: As big as it gets! - Dev Points: 6500/6500

You need to buy the feed flour attachment for the mill. It is in the mystery store under the blue mystrons...300, I think. Sorry to give you the bad news, Phoenix. Bj
    Siberian Lady...FASALVX...Dev. pts. 6500/6500...14/14 - 3* machines...12/12...Garden lev. 30...Level 149...Gallery lev. 5!...5 * Achievements...62/146...Farm name~ AMAROK...IPad Hi Res....60/60 chests...20,000+ landscape points...

Comment

You can also make red eggs with farmium + golden finger, you don't need the feed flour attachment.
      Poezelmama lvl 168 - Vleermuishuis lvl 128 - Ooo lala lvl 123 - GMT +2

Comment

Annewuiten, I have a ton of feed flour. Buy it from me in the meantime. I will keep my store stocked for you.
      FARM: Laundry 5 cents / LVL 150 /ACHIEVEMENTS: 115/140 / GALLERY: LVL 3 completed / BOTANICAL: LVL 30 / FISHING: 9 stars everywhere!

Comment

• Annewuiten
        Annewuiten commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Rosalind, but I have feed flower myself.

• Phoenix Richards-Bingham
        Editing a comment
        I'D buy it from you....if you were my neighbor!!!!....LOL

Thanks everyone!
      I just wish we had more ways to get the blue mystron than the coffee house!
      Family Farm
      Farm Name: Rancho Phoenix- Farm ID: FAUUTQN - Neighbour Status: 310/300!- Level: 133 - Size: As big as it gets! - Dev Points: 6500/6500

Comment

• Phoenix Richards-Bingham
        Editing a comment
        OK...coffee house and order board and what is that other thing?...is that the farmers market?...whatever, I don't seem to be getting very much blue mystron and I finish the order board and the farmers market every day!...I don't do all of the coffee house orders because I don't stay on the game long enough to do those recipes that take forever in the kitchen stand...

• Rosalind Russell
        Rosalind Russell commented
        Editing a comment
        You do know that on Fridays and Saturdays you can refresh your order board multiple times (costing coin for first three and green mystron for last three), yes? That helps, except that you blow through green mystron at a fast rate, and I like to buy the RC that is for sale once a day in the mystery store! Visiting and collecting blue bags is useful for replenishing the green mystron is nice, but with everything else going on, visits are tough to get done.

Thanks Rosalind....I did know that but had completely forgot....I'll try that!
      Family Farm

Comment

You can cook recipes offline, just set timer. Keep couple of each done at all times. Then you have them for CH and cook at your convenience. Ive looked for feed flour, just wanted at least 10 on hand. Never see it in market

Comment

• Annewuiten
          Annewuiten commented
          Editing a comment
          I put feed flower once a day in my store, around 9 - 10 am GMT +2 on Poezelmama. I can put it also at a convenient time for you.

Would appreciate it Anne! Im here from around 2pm EDT until at least boat goes out at 2am. Im pretty flexible except mornings.

Comment

• Annewuiten
          Annewuiten commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll put my store full of it now on Poezelmama, lvl 143, so you can get one.

Got it Anne, thank you! Geeze louise didnt expect it to look like that lol

Comment

• Annewuiten
          Annewuiten commented
          Editing a comment
          It does look like a bit of nothing, doesn't it ?

Like a kids packed lunch!

Comment

Hello friends - I would welcome more neighbours who can sell me feed flour please as it is taking me a long time to upgrade and only seen one seller of this. FEAZEDH - I would like more as well and have added quite a few.

Comment

Once you have the red egg attachment you can use the golden finger to produce red eggs without the flour.

Comment

Working...
            X