X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN NEED OF HELP

I am in need of help completing a couple of missions and am out of RC. If anyone would please add me and post Apricots, Ice and Baking Soda for sale it would be greatly appreciated. I have 1 Ice Tree and 1 Baking Soda bush but it is not enough to complete this mission in the next 2 days. Thank you all so very much.

FECVZYT

I've added you as a neighbour, as soon as I get my package I'll put up apricot, ice and baking soda. I'm checking when you are playing to try to make sure you get stuff- I can only put up one an hour as it's time restricted. Keep checking my market. Little Patch

Comment

I don't exactly know where to ask this, so I am here. How do I use the cleaning tickets? It says I have the maximum amount, so now what do I do with them?

Comment

• April Flowers
        April Flowers commented
        Editing a comment
        You open your neighbor list and at the top right you will see the green square icon for the tickets. Press on that and you will see neighbors have little boxes for you to select any particular neighbor. You can select up to 20 at a time or whatever lesser amount of tickets you have. You can tell how many you have by looking at the number shown just above the ticket icon. Hope that helps.
    Working...
    X