X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any tips for getting materials?

Yeah, i know... i'm new here since they were closing Castleville. Did a few searches and really didn't come up with anything too helpful.

Trying to get clay and annihilating every possible source, plus my coins by buying more grass... geeesh!!!

Any tips you can give?? Did the same thing trying to get sap.

Thanks!!

Please read the guides in the community section ....here is the link https://forums.funplusgame.com/forum.../208821-guides

For rare drop items like Clay - if you put the small pillage area and when the neighbors pillage it you will get the clay...or you clear out the cache log in back in your game. Sell your fiber and go to your neighbors to pillage you will get clay. If you have neighbors between 1-10 those are best players to get the rare drops ....Some groups do have made the pillage accounts made for these rare drops. Hope this helps. ( Same tip allies for Sap & Iron Ore )....For getting Sap you will need Tree and for getting the Iron Ore you will need Rocks.
    Rage Rider

Comment

• Dana
      Dana commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you!!

I can help you for college essay writer writing service and skills. There are lot of websites selling coins, so you may search maiden coins, buy coins and name of a particular game. I'm sure you will get the coins very soon. For getting Sap you will need Tree and for getting the Iron Ore you will need Rocks. Thank you

Comment

Working...
    X