Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why So Many Rubies For Quests? What About Chips?

I would love to be able to finish more quests, and things start to go well, then boom! the quest starts requiring items with more rubies than I have. I have tried to save my rubies to buy property, and have been able to expand somewhat, but how can I do that when so many items and quests need rubies? I get ruby chips and would gladly swap those out for whole rubies. I wish I could be on the game every day, but somehow life just pops up and I don't play for a while. So no rubies.. If anyone has any workable ideas, other than spending real money, i would be glad to hear them. Thank you!

Marta, you can trade in 10 chips for 1 ruby. Look for them in your pouch. Another way to get more chips and rubies is to work on Achievements. You can do things like grow corn and get chips and rubies for a certain amount. This will also upgrade your Castle, adding Castle Value. Find lists of Achievements in your Castle.

I am working on a wiki to help people with tips for Royal Story. It needs some work, but try this here for Rubies: http://royalstory.wikia.com/wiki/Rubies. Post any questions under Discuss!

Comment

Working...
    X