X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAVE ANY QUESTIONS BEEN ANSWERED ?

I am in Kingdom 361, i have had glitches, i have had problems with troops missing 7k to be exact. Have nomclue what happen to them. Have written to funplus, moderator has no clue and sometimes they dont answer. Koa has never answered me... So what is the deal ? To make the game better and have smooth gaming time. Also your resource package should include all the rss. Like iron and silver not just food and wood and some speed ups

Hello sir scorpion, I will put through you suggestion. I am sorry to hear that you feel ignored. Have you reported glitches to a mod? I can report any and all bugs for you if I have a few more details. I have this same user name on the discord server and a profile on Facebook for this ID. I will check your kingdom for a moderator and reach out to them as well to ensure we are doing everything possible to help you enjoy the game experience. - Berse The Warm MOD

Comment

If you review the sections about Mod functions, Mods do not take bug reports. They are only in the game to help with Q&A about the game, and perhaps pass ideas and suggestions over to the Devs.

I have submitted a request to gain more information about the differences between mods in game and mods in forums to see what the differences are, and how to assist in each aspect.

Comment

So I got my answer finally. Apparently all Mods are supposed to not only watch what goes on in the game, but also watch and update the forums.. So something is missing here with how so many questions and issues are not getting responses here.....

Comment

Working...
        X