Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I'm the one on the left. (WOLFEY of course). This screenshot is from a Rally I got hit with I'm December. I wasn't on at the time but I was lucky enough to get reinforcements from my fellow alliance members. Needless to say, the poor guys who rallied me greatly regretted it. We also took all their resources after. Don't mess with the Wolf. Lol. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the one on the left. (WOLFEY of course). This screenshot is from a Rally I got hit with I'm December. I wasn't on at the time but I was lucky enough to get reinforcements from my fellow alliance members. Needless to say, the poor guys who rallied me greatly regretted it. We also took all their resources after. Don't mess with the Wolf. Lol.

Check details inside of the picture for the info on the battle.
    I'm the one on the left. (WOLFEY of course). This screenshot is from a Rally I got hit with I'm December. I wasn't on at the time but I was lucky enough to get reinforcements from my fellow alliance members. Needless to say, the poor guys who rallied me greatly regretted it. We also took all their resources after. Don't mess with the Wolf. Lol.

Lol... excellent number there!! K26.RAU.MOD.USA

Comment

Working...
    X