X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Botters and Cheaters

LMU Mike on 265, has been reported over 200 times with evidence that he has cheated but still wont be banned by the admins. Will there ever be a fair assessment on him?

Why would they care?? They cheat you out of your money.. Stupid Chinese think we are stupid. I did another fortune teller and guess what?? I got to the 9th step and the largest reward if I spent 128 stones. Screw them I won't spend another dollar..

Comment

Seems like lots of people have been screwed over lol

Comment

We have the same problem in our kingdom. We have continued to repoint one player for cheating and using hacks and KOA does nothing about it. We even sent screen shot of him teleporting under a non teleport spell. He's still playing without being banded. I'm not spending another penny until KOA does something about these Chinese cheaters!!!'

Comment

Same in K10 : a player had level up from 24 to 27 in one week. Full 4 star for dragon skills, heroes at level 250+, speed up any time can cross half the map in 10 seconds .. and so on.
          Report for several weeks. Now it's enough, other players are stoping the game.

Such a shame, you are destroying your own game.

Comment

They really only care about the big $$$$. It's like this in every game. I don't pay any more because it's rigged to the big spenders. As pointed out in my post about Lucky Shot and Fortune Teller being rigged. How do I get the same damn ones everytime. I just did a lucky shot and both times it was the same first 3. I must be very unlucky. KOA Tell me WHY I SHOULD SPEND MONEY ON RIGGED GAME?????? Won't stop the cheaters. You make people want to cheat. Hell if I had the program that gives ou unlimited gold I probably would use it now. Why not?? You make impossible for anyone to play for free. So if you cheat and get caught who cares it's not like you go to jail. It's a stupid game. Worst case is you ban me.. If I have a cheat I'll make another and do the same thing. Sorry but KOA is the reason people cheat. Notice how the cheating has picked up?? Why because they making you spend more gold which costs more. Can't get blood from a stone people. The more expensive you make it the more cheaters will happen..

Comment

Working...
            X