X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Botting

Just wondering if botting is ok. I have been watching on 358 , Alliances Xx3 -and so on.which they are affiliated with many alliances which lead to a major alliance. farm flat out. I have been watching this activity and it is constant and never ending feeding larger 20+ levels. how is this allowed. and if it is, then I would like for someone to share the program. Id like to make it a fair advantage.

yes they are botts.. im testing them out now and no response from players farming.
    Last edited by russell; 08-16-2017, 08:44 AM. Reason: ALL THE RSS IS THE SAME.. AND THE ACTIONS.

Comment

Bot farms are not allowed, and they have a systematic process for dealing with them. -Milo the Butcher.USA

Comment

What is the process? We've just found one in kingdom 320 and there's another we've spotted just across the border in 321. Is there somebody we should inform?

Comment

On my kingdom there is an alliance that uses multiple bot alliances and routinely moves close to a billion resources into their main alliance through these bots. Evidence has been given to support and nothing. We went so far as to send video recording of the top 3 players in our kingdom emptying these farms and nothing happened. Support is a joke.

Comment

No action is necessary the system is automated, the problem is that they are creating more as the system is removing. I know this is very frustrating and thank you for your patience. Milo the Butcher.USA

Comment

Working...
            X