X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMRMMD, I am sorry you are having issues with the mod in your kingdom. Unfortunately, this is not the place to report them, if you believe they are breaking the rules. The best thing to do is click in their badge in KC and selec "report mod" or go to the billboard in your city, between the two statues and under contact customer support, there is a place to report a mod. You can upload photos and give the same information and it will get to the appropriate people.
    K435. The Silver Cosmos Shepherd.MOD

Comment

Are you sure? The game support was told that with a complaint about the moderator, İ need to contact here and indicated this topic. Can not understand anything. You point at each other!

But you showed yourself how to complain about the moderator here. And I did it. Why should I apply to another support?

"How to report a Moderator
      In order to better assist players and make sure Kingdom Chat remains enjoyable for everyone, King of Avalon has requested help from Moderators."
      Last edited by SMRMMD; 09-24-2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

SMRMMD, I passed along the information when you originally posted it. We aren't trying to point at one another. Just making sure all the information gets to the correct people. In game you can and should report and you can report here also.

Comment

Thanks, I hope this helps. I will wait for the reaction. The fact is that support in the game does not answer at all. And when they answers - they specifies to apply here. Thanks for help!

Comment

You are welcome.

Comment

Last edited by SMRMMD; 10-23-2018, 09:24 AM. Reason: solved

Comment

SMRMMD, I am sorry you are having problems. I will forward this information on.

Comment

I do not have a specific screen shot of a mod being abusive, but I know I have been muted for no reason (actually, I was muted for "abusive language", which is a lie). Mod on K246 is abusing their authority to silence people for no reason. What can I do? Can I at least be provided with proof of what I said that was abusive, as I suppose it's possible that the words "hello", "been tired", "selling SH52 for $3.2M" and an angel emoji may in fact be foul or abusive language in some tongue I don't know about?

Comment

King of Avalon. K532. BUTTERFLY There is a MOD muting members of my alliance for 24hrs instantly with no warning. I was muted today. No warnings. No previous warnings or muted ever. But instantly I was muted 24hrs. No follow up mail from the MOD either. I’m not sure then name of the MOD because no warning or follow up was given. Abner from my alliance was also muted and had his wrongful mute lifted. Here are some screen shots from KC at the time of the mute. My main account is BUTTERFLY, my alternate account is ColdHEAT. ColdHEAT posts in kingdom chat immediately after BUTTERFLY is muted for 24hrs with no warning. HTML Img URL http://tinypic.com/r/23sua1h/9 Direct link http://i67.tinypic.com/23sua1h.png

Comment

Не могу войти в игру со своего айфона. Бесконечная синхронизация. Прошу оказать помощь.

Comment

461 kingdom. Game name Serj The Justice. We have an inadequate moderator. He blocked writing in kc for me and my friend top-2 players in the kingdom. Our enemies provoke us to swear in kc. Enemies starting that first, but when we answer them, enemies make screen shots of our answers and send it to mod. Mod does not understand the situation and block both of us (me and my friend), but didnt block our enemies. Turkey starting that swear in kc, but he dont punish turkeys for that. He punish top-2 players in the kingdom, but didnt punish turkeys for the same. The mod is supporting other side. I hope koa will figure it out, otherwise we will bury kingdom 461.
                      Last edited by SerjTheJustice; 12-05-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X