X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom 331

There's three players who cheat. That's not the first on this kingdom. They are in team act for two of them and ros for the last one. We hope, you'll ban them quickly. We spent money in this game with others players from the kingdom, and we're ready to lodge a complaint with lawsuit in France, if you don't do anything. The moderator is, maybe a friend of them so change him. I won't put any screen or someting like 'cos i don't have to do that, it's your job to verify that.

How do you know they are cheating? Weird how youll accuse someone but wont show any evidence...

Comment

If you suspect cheating and have proof please screenshot it and contact ingame support about it and let them know and give them the shots you took.

Comment

It's easy to know, they're cheating, they are proud to do it and send message on kingdom chat about that. And, I say just to the concepteur to be carrefully

Comment

Chinese sailors are back again on the kingdom 331. And, oddly two players are uppagrading very fast. UNI Theloxone and Los Wonder Woman aka Lizzy B before. Maybe, there are others players. Take a look please. Thank you

Comment

They will not do anything. I have reported on an individual in K322 about profanity, rasism, sexual assualt talk and on top of it he bragged about buying an account in KC. They have done nothing about it. I guess it's time everyone starts to do the same to even the playing field. Only way to beat a cheater is to have better cheats. The game manufactuer doesn't care.

Comment

• Berse The Warm
              Berse The Warm commented
              Editing a comment
              KOA takes cheating and rules violations very seriously. I apologize for the delay on the response to your previous complaints but, we were very short staffed. Please direct all complaints of cheating, and rules violations to customer support in game to handle complaint quicker thank you for your help making the game better
              - Berse The Warm MOD
          Working...
          X