X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deathseeker equipment

ok so i went stupid and bought some chests. To my shock and amazement i didnt get the equipment but scrolls each time so cost a fortune. To my even more shock i did not recieve any of the high priced items that are required to forge the sword. I need 500k gold to forge it and have no where near that unless i spend another £500 which i am not prepared to do. so i have 2 questions

1 is there any way of getting the enchanted crystals or Dragon fire gemstones without paying 100k gold at the blacksmith

2 Why is there no warning that once the scroll is synthesized you will still need items or 500k gold to forge it. if i had known this i would not have bought them.

Any help would be great as i have asked alliance, kingdom , mod and scoured the internet but can find no answer on this.

cheers

Jimbo

There is a way. You can see what it costs to forge anything by clicking on forge, then blacksmith, then finding the piece of equipment. Deathseeker is the top left. You thought it'd be as easy as spending $400 on a scroll? And these rare mats aren't anything new. It was the same for warmonger and dragon tamer.

Comment

Working...
    X