X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Sharing

I understand what Fun Plus policy is according to their terms of service contract, but what determines definite proof of account sharing? According to KC chat in K322, one or more of the sh30's in this kingdom are being shared with multiple players. One recently even admitted to one of the mods "Hermin" that he was not the original owner of that account and according to comments made by other mods "Sara the Honest" screenshots of the conversation were taken.

Is Fun Plus and the developers of KOA going to let players that spend money get away with breaking the rules just cause they are spending a lot of money on their product?

Still no response.... I will wait, twiddling my thumbs.

Comment

Obviously the answer is yes. A SH 30 will have spent thousands if they’re properly gemmed and geared. Those accounts are nt gonna be banned.....this is a business!

Comment

That would be a breach of contract on the part of Fun Plus. Which in turn opens them up for a lawsuit which they will not win.

Comment

Still no response in this thread from a mod or a developer...
          Last edited by Deisel; 02-03-2018, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Quote from the Terms of Service. "Please notice that FUNPLUS prohibits giving, assigning, transferring, inheriting or selling accounts for any reason in any form. FUNPLUS reserves the right, without prior notice, to reclaim accounts that are operated by non-initial applicants. FUNPLUS will not assume any responsibility, obligation, or liability for communication interruption, loss of personal data and game items, login failure and any other losses to any non-initial procures. To avoid account disputes, DianDian Interactive Holding prohibits transferring accounts privately, paid or unpaid. "

This is totally false. Accounts are being shared, sold and traded daily in K322. Mainly the two SH 31's.
            Last edited by Deisel; 02-05-2018, 01:42 PM. Reason: EDIT: And referencing my original post, the MODS that are paid to watch chat, police chat and report players that are violation the TOS are not doing so, or if they are FUN PLUS chooses not to uphold

Comment

anyone else want to put their two cents in on this discussion. Not that it will make a difference what you think, as long as it's a person from the developers country of origin they won't do anything to them. But let it be someone from the United States and it would be a swift device ban on them.

Comment

I find the lack of response to this topic disturbing.

Comment

Hello Deisel, MODs are just regular players and do not have the power to seize accounts. We will take action against discussion or plans to carry out this behaviour however. We can report things to customer services , as can you via the help board in your city. Being a mobile game it is very difficult to prove one way or another if an account has been shared/sold but please record any evidence and share with customer services who will act accordingly.
                  K172,Seluue the Heroic.MOD

Comment

Originally posted by K172.Seluue the Heroic View Post
                    Being a mobile game it is very difficult to prove one way or another if an account has been shared/sold but please record any evidence and share with customer services who will act accordingly.
                    K172,Seluue the Heroic.MOD

Actually it is very simple for the developers to determine if the account is being shared/sold.. Simple IP verification. Once the account has been reported it takes less then 2 minutes to check the IP address of the account when it was created vs the IP addresses that have logged on that account since then. And since there is two mods (one being a discord mod) that say they have the screenshot of the suspected account saying it is being shared you would think that they would bring that information to the developers and then the investigation into said account would start. But that is not what has happen.

Comment

With the game being mobile, people connect to different networks all the time, it is expected for a device to connect from a range of IP addresses. MODs are just players that liaise between developers/customer services. Again, you can submit information through city, if you are on discord feel free to send it to myself also and i will submit a ticket as well. K172,Seluue the Heroic.MOD

Comment

User A.C.A.B attempting to scam accounts on k471. The alliance he belongs to V.I.P. constantly violates the EULA. I am in hopes someone sees this and will do something about it. Its getting rough there. http://oi68.tinypic.com/kbdbap.jpg
                        Last edited by Muromet; 02-28-2018, 06:43 AM. Reason: Keeping link open

Comment

Hey, no hijacking my thread..... But ya that is a problem. But doubt they will do anything about it.

Comment

Its all bs. i have had 13 farm accounts banned for no reason. originally they have said it is because i have too many farms as per their tos. Sent them a copy of their tos and it states nothing about a limit of accounts. Now they have changed it to you have too many farms and are probably selling resources which is bs. i am simply not prepared to pay to proceed past lvl 29 as the cost is unrealistic. asked for proof still nothing and now they have gone back to saying i have too many farms again. have started a legal case but we all know what they are like

Comment

Wow there is a lot going on here. So I will try and address all concerns, if I miss something, it is unintentional. So as stated by K172,Seluue the Heroic, Mods are just players, like all of you. We cannot ban/suspend or otherwise "take away" a players account. If you see someone talking about selling or sharing an account, please take screenshots and send them to customer service. They are the only ones equipped to deal with this. They will look into the problem, send you a response that they are looking into it but may not tell you if they take action and if they do what action is taken. The more proof you can provide, the better.

If someone one is selling resources or claims to sell resources for discount prices, please do not purchase from them, not only is it a violation of the terms of service, there is also no recourse if they do not deliver the resources. Some sellers request your account log in information, NEVER GIVE THIS INFORMATION TO ANYONE. If you lose your account because you have used a third party to purchase resources or goods and gave your information to a third party, customer support will not help you get it back. Please do not risk it.

​As for the farm accounts. It is not specifically written in there how many accounts you can have. FunPlus has said through mail and some of their social media outlets that 4 accounts is the magic number. More than this can (not necessarily will) raise red flags. Many resource sellers and people with bot farm alliances have many more than 4 and FunPlus does what it can to cut down on these types of accounts. I understand the need for resources, especially once you get into the 28+ stronghold levels, along with the research and serious props if you can manage that many accounts. However, if customer service has said that 13 is too many, then we have to respect that. I hate to throw the terms of service out there or use words like "policy" because none one likes those words but I will throw out there one part of the ToS:

You agree that FUNPLUS need not provide you notice before terminating or suspending your account(s), but it may do so. FUNPLUS reserves the right to refuse any user access to the Services without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, a violation of the Terms. You agree that FUNPLUS may discontinue the Service or change the content of the Service at any time, for any reason, with or without notice to you, without liability.

With the updates to the undead trader and the addition of the spire, you can get a lot of resources, each day, without farms (and with a little work on the farms they can get resources from these two places also!). Using these two methods for getting more resources gets you resources that are safe from attackers as they go in your bag versus sitting out for others to try and take from you. This is a much safer way to stock pile resources for upgrades, research and troop training/healing.

I hope this helps. If you have additional questions, suggestions or complaints please let us know and we will do our very best to help you!

Happy gaming!
                              K435. The Silver Cosmos Shepherd.MOD

Comment

Working...
                              X