X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Sharing

I understand what Fun Plus policy is according to their terms of service contract, but what determines definite proof of account sharing? According to KC chat in K322, one or more of the sh30's in this kingdom are being shared with multiple players. One recently even admitted to one of the mods "Hermin" that he was not the original owner of that account and according to comments made by other mods "Sara the Honest" screenshots of the conversation were taken.

Is Fun Plus and the developers of KOA going to let players that spend money get away with breaking the rules just cause they are spending a lot of money on their product?

Still no response.... I will wait, twiddling my thumbs.

Comment

Obviously the answer is yes. A SH 30 will have spent thousands if they’re properly gemmed and geared. Those accounts are nt gonna be banned.....this is a business!

Comment

That would be a breach of contract on the part of Fun Plus. Which in turn opens them up for a lawsuit which they will not win.

Comment

Still no response in this thread from a mod or a developer...
          Last edited by Deisel; 02-03-2018, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Quote from the Terms of Service. "Please notice that FUNPLUS prohibits giving, assigning, transferring, inheriting or selling accounts for any reason in any form. FUNPLUS reserves the right, without prior notice, to reclaim accounts that are operated by non-initial applicants. FUNPLUS will not assume any responsibility, obligation, or liability for communication interruption, loss of personal data and game items, login failure and any other losses to any non-initial procures. To avoid account disputes, DianDian Interactive Holding prohibits transferring accounts privately, paid or unpaid. "

This is totally false. Accounts are being shared, sold and traded daily in K322. Mainly the two SH 31's.
            Last edited by Deisel; 02-05-2018, 01:42 PM. Reason: EDIT: And referencing my original post, the MODS that are paid to watch chat, police chat and report players that are violation the TOS are not doing so, or if they are FUN PLUS chooses not to uphold

Comment

anyone else want to put their two cents in on this discussion. Not that it will make a difference what you think, as long as it's a person from the developers country of origin they won't do anything to them. But let it be someone from the United States and it would be a swift device ban on them.

Comment

I find the lack of response to this topic disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                X