X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binding accounts

My main account is bound to my Google account only and I want to bind it to a Facebook account for e extra security because the last two times I tried to log in to my main account on a new device I lost access and I'm afraid it will happen again. My problem is i have a farm account bound to my main Facebook account so I created a second Facebook account to bind it to and im not sure when I click on the bind to Facebook button if it will bind and overwrite my farm account or bind to my new Facebook account. How do I make sure it's binding to the right Facebook account? I don't want to lose access to my farm.

Chris, create an additional Gmail account and bind the farm to that, first. Then make sure you are logged into the Facebook account on the FB app, you want the farm bound to. Then log into your main game, switch FB accounts and bind your main. You can also delete the FB app, close all web browsers and clear your cache for your web browser and do the binding. (Sometimes people find it easier without the FB app). I hope this helps! Let us know if we can help with any other questions.
    K435. The Silver Cosmos Shepherd.MOD

Comment

Thank you. I've done so much work on my accounts I don't want to lose them. Now I understand how to bind accounts much more clearly.

Comment

No one likes losing an account. Happy to hear you have a better understanding. If you have additional questions, please let us know.
        K435. The Silver Cosmos Shepherd.MOD

Comment

Working...
        X