Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Resurrection Pack. Why is it not being offered in the United States. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resurrection Pack. Why is it not being offered in the United States.

A player that lives in Asia told me about a pack that offers 12,500 gold for the equivalent of $5 and it's available to buy 15 times. That means they can buy 187,500 gold for a price of $75. I live in the United States and I've been playing for over two years and I've never seen it being offered. It would cost me over $600 to buy that much gold. Th is enormously unfair to us that play in the United States. Why am I not being offered this pack? I only want KOA to be fair to all players. I asked Through in game support and all of a sudden I can't send a message through in game support since I asked and the contact button disappeared. Coincidence? Why am I not being offered this pack?

Chris, that pack is unlocked when you lose an extremely high amount of troops. What amount of troops or the power loss needed to unlock it is not known. One person can lose 50 mil power and get the pack and another person lose 100 mil and not get it. But it does appear for all people when they meet the requirements.
    K435. The Silver Cosmos Shepherd.MOD

Comment

Okay thank you for clarifying. I talked to in game support about it and they wouldn't give me an answer. All I want is to make sure the game is being fair to everyone.

Comment

Completely understand. If you have further questions, please let us know.
        K435. The Silver Cosmos Shepherd.MOD

Comment

Working...
        X