Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can An Account Get Hacked And Taken Over?

A player in my alliance claimed his account was hacked and taken over. The "Hacker" using the members account, left our alliance, changed the profile name and attacked other players. I know that leaving an alliance and changing the name is a method some players use to hit others to avoid consequences but the player that got "hacked" Doesn't seem like the type to do that and one thing he told me was he was at school when this happened. He told me about two weeks earlier the time during which he is at school when I tried to coordinate a time to do some alliance events. I checked the log to verify when the "Hacker" left the alliance and it was during the time the member told me he was at schoos which makes me want to believe him. Another reason I want to believe is because he gave his account information to a player in another kingdom he played in and to one of our other members because he said he wanted the other players to try our his account. I know for a fact that our other member he gave the information to would not do such a thing because i've known him for 2 years and he's a good friend who everyone in the kingdom trusts and has a long reputation of playing fair. Most people in our kingdom dont trust the "hacked" player and he's now an outcast. He really wants to get his reputation back but doesn't know how. Is there any way he can prove or we can disprove he was hacked? We have a discord chat where he can show screenshots. We just don't know what or how to get the proof needed.
Working...
X