Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance Mark

1. What is the Alliance Mark?

During Alliance wars, each Alliance needs to be able to coordinate its attacks. To improve this we added a new feature ---- The Alliance Mark. The Alliance Mark will help you quickly locate important enemy targets for other Alliance members to see.

2. How do I use the Alliance Mark?

At present, only the Alliance leader can use the Alliance Mark. When the Alliance leader marks an enemy target in the Kingdom Map (monsters excepted), the Alliance Mark option will appear after selecting a set of coordinates by clicking on the map. Select the “mark current target”.
    If this target has been marked, a cancel option will appear if you select the mark. Tap “unmark current target”.
    Note: Only one target can be marked. When a new target is marked, the former target will be automatically unmarked.

3. How do I view the Alliance Mark?

When a target is marked by the Alliance leader, there will be an orange line connecting the target and the Alliance leader's Castle, with a flag on the target.
    Only Alliance members can see this. Players can also see the location of the Alliance Mark on the Kingdom Map to help them find the target.
    In addition, after the Alliance Mark being placed, the specific coordinates of the target will be broadcasted to all online Alliance members.

Is this still a feature? I see a list of marked enemies in my bookmarks but I'm not sure I've ever seen any orange lines. I also think R4 should be able to mark.

Comment

Alliance leader mean R5
      K24.Ezio.Lmod

Comment

Working...
      X