Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Imbalance

Hello good afternoon!
    I play in kingdom 152 and there is a Mkkiller (chinese) player of the CHN alliance, who alone is exterminating the whole kingdom, what to do? Will all the investment in $$ and time be thrown away? How can a player break an entire alliance? And I'm not talking about weak alliance, I'm talking Rank 1 PoW and Rank 2 Ash both do not hold a player only ... That's unreal. I kindly ask you to verify the balance of the game, it's getting annoying to play like this ...

I agree. I play in kingdom 141 and CHN is also there. The biggest player in our alliance is lvl 21 while CHN have lvl23 to 26. When they attack - and they do regularly (maybe to keep our alliance from getting stronger) - they just plant their castle nearby and annihilate anyone not shielded. And since they live in a different time zone, their attack usually comes when people are offline. It's annoying that we cannot win even when we rally since they usually come fully reinforced by their allies. There should be a limit to the lowest troops these big guys can hit. For example, a player with t6 troops should be safe from a guy attacking with t8 troops unless he uses t7 troops only.

Comment

• sinuslinus
      sinuslinus commented
      Editing a comment
      And we were knocked from rank5 in the leaderboard down to 28 because our big players defected to the enemy. Now they own the kingdom

244 Kingdom. Same thing is happening here. Why isn't something being done about this? Maybe people should stop spending money and supporting the developers if they can fix this.

Comment

Working...
    X