• Show
Clear All

• Sick<MrConfusion
    started a topic Problem: Ingame support and Version 4.6.0+
    Unapproved

Problem: Ingame support and Version 4.6.0+

Kingdom:367
    Name: Sick<MrConfusion
    Since your new ingame Support gives me allways a bug(Java exeption,FIX IT or open old Support!!!), also reinstalled, clear cache done,i write here my question on your game KoA here!
    Why was the drop rate on Rare fragment been so drastically lowered, opened 21 level 7 boxes in 2 days, 11 frags(should be around 30), since this means with 3 keys per day will be like over 2 months of playtime to get 1 whole RARE fragment and to craft something like warmonger and over will take like at least half a year of playtime? Is this kinda a joke again("Pay2Win")? Ok you implemented trade possibility(8 per day), but since servers aren´t that populated anymore, still doesn´t cover the ratio from before version 4.6.0!!!! Please a fair opinion on that and not some copy paste answer, since i´m a fellow customer!

Thank you for understanding and excuse me if any of the words were to offensive. Sick
    Last edited by Sick<MrConfusion; 07-21-2018, 07:53 AM.

• TheSilverCosmosShepherd
    replied
    Sick, With the 4.6.0 update the drop rate was reduced. Many players have shared your concerns and we have noted the concerns. I suggest opening smaller amounts of chests. I have, personally, found that if I open 5 or less, I have a better chance of getting at least 1 frag per chest, sometimes more, sometimes less. I know it is frustrating but all we can do is adapt to the new drop rate. I hope this helps and let's all hope that a future update either gives additional ways to get frags or the drop rate is increased.

Leave a comment:

• Sick<MrConfusion
    replied
    Please move this under section: Help and Support!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X