X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syncronising data error - impossible to log in

Hi I have been having issues in logging in and receiving a message saying Data Error : synchronising data error! This has been going on for a week despite the latest update V4.5.3. I have the problem both on my Iphone and my iPad . I have no Facebook and also have forgotten the login details. The strange thing is that I can still see the push notifications of my alliance!! Is there any way I can recover my account? I have written 5 mails to support but they have never answered. I want my account back

Hi Sterretje. I am sorry to hear you are having these issues. Please try the following steps and let us know if it helps. 1. Make sure you have the latest version of the game (go to your app store and check for updates for KoA). If you do proceed to the next step, if not please update and try logging in. 2. Make sure your account is bound, if it is NOT bound, STOP and contact customer support. 3. If your account is bound, force stop the game (settings, manage apps, force stop), clear the game cache and restart your phone. Then try logging in. DO NOT TRY IF THE ACCOUNT IS NOT BOUND. 4. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling, again ONLY IF ACCOUNT IS BOUND. If after all that you still get that error, you will need to contact customer support. I hope those steps fix the problem for you. And if you have additional questions, problems or suggestions, please let us know.
    K435. The Silver Cosmos Shepherd.MOD

Comment

Thank you so much Silver for your message!
      I am not sure I have bounded the game d I do not know how to check on Game Center ...any idea??
      Today I have downloaded also the last version of the game 4.5.4 but it looks the problem is still there on both devices ( Iphone and Ipad) . I have sent 5 emails to the support but they wouldn't answer I really do not know what else do...

Comment

Without being certain your accounts are bound the only thing I can tell you is force stop the game and restart the device. If that doesn't work you will need to wait for a response from CS. Doing anything else may lead to losing your account.
        K435. The Silver Cosmos Shepherd.MOD

Comment

Working...
        X