X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data syncronization error - unable to log in

Hi I am unable to login to the game. First I got a login error. Tried shuting down the game and restarting. Then I got a data syncronization error. Tried to force stop the game, delete buffer data and temporary data and reinstalling the game. Still same error. Please help.

Also having same issue data error loading bar gets stuck just after loading Lord data.. I've done the following so far with no resolve. Rebooted phone Reinstalled and updated app Deleted cache data etc Removed and 're activated Facebook and Google accounts on my phone Nothing is working and I've been playing the game now for over a year I'd like some kind of response asap

Comment

having same issue.

Comment

Same is happening with me

Comment

Same issue here. I wanted to start a new extra account and it stuck on the loginscreen by Load Lord Data. I even made a new Google account. Where is game looking which account he use to login? For me it's not normal that if i Delete app, empty caches, delete Facebook and Messenger from my phone and in Google Play Games tell that he must use another account to login for that game he still use some kind of other account to login for that game. Lucky I installed Bluestack on my desktop so i can play further on my main account, but can't login anymore from my Phone.

Comment

I have same issues me too. Rezolve the problema?where we need to write? I wanted to make a new farm and give me this error

Comment

It's me again (see above). Yes, that's the question: where does the game store that info even in you delete and reinstall everything? I posted my problem also in the "players help players" section of this forum. Have a look at both threats, maybe this increases chances that we get some help...

Comment

I have the same issue, after starting a new account loading stucks and don't let me in.. I was so stupid to try it on my other phone aswell I hope this problem will be fixed soon

Comment

Working...
                X