X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why purchase from in app store?

As of resent events ibwould strongly suggest against unless your like lvl 30 or higher. The simple fact is any low lvl who uses the in app store is wasting their money because it will not be long till a high lvl player finds you and steals all the resources you just bought. No it is not fair and is a extreme injustice to players trying to build their cities up. How are supposed to build your city when every time you buy or SLOWLY build up your resources that get stolen from you from some high lvl who is to lazy to put it the work them selves or know that if they get low on resources they can just find a area, or alliance, with lower lvl players and just attack them until there nothing left to take. Not to mention the cost of healing your troop's and how long it takes to build back up your resources. But just as soon has you get to where all your troops are healed ( which took me almost 5 days one time) and resources built up so you can finally start upgrading guess what you get hit again most of the time by the same person. It's not fair or even right for players to have to deal with this. I have witnessed with my own eyes players quiting the just because of this reason, there have been at least 10+ from my alliance that quit because they told me it was pointless it even try. I do have an ldea that might fix this problem, and that is to do away with advanced teleports and only have random and alliance teleports. Basically replace the accessibility for advanced teleports with alliance teleports. That way there is only random and alliance teleports available to players in the game. Please take this in to consideration, and I thank you for your time reading this. Kingdom: 20 IGN: WolverineKnight

Hello WolverineKnight.

I can understand you very well. This is a sensible topic and you face this issue/problem in basically every Kingdom and in fact every game that has a comparable wargame background.

'Stealing' or taking resources from weaker oponents is part of the game and in fact maybe should be an 'incentive' to grow as fast as possible to be the bigger fish that is the one doing the eating and not being the eaten. But well. One way to keep resources from being stolen from you is to open bought items only when you can use them up and only to open as much as you need to build/heal/train, or whatever at precise this moment.

I am afraid that probably this answer is not exactly what you wanted to hear. Well, what do you think of this idea?

Resources farmed on tiles and in your city can be taken from you? It is a wargame after all, but resouces bought are save and cannot be taken from you? Maybe the developers could implement an option, that bought resources are safe from other gamers?

I haven't suggested it so far to the devs, because I hadn't thought of it until right now when I read your post... :-) Please let me know if this could be a way to make things better for you in KoA.

Comment

• WolverineKnight
      WolverineKnight commented
      Editing a comment
      Hard to grow when people are taking every thing you have. I mean everyone's I have logged on this week all resources and troops are gone. I just found out this morning one of our strongest members left our alliance because people would not stop stealing from us. So I'm about ready to just quit playing altogether.

Hard to grow when everyone you log on all you resources and troops are gone AGAIN!

Comment

And I'm not spending another penny on this game till something is done about this. I really do support in app stores be cause I believe people should get paid for their work that was put into the game. But to buy resources and speed ups and other growth items and it turn out to be a waste of not only your money but your time as well.

Comment

And I don't personally feel that low lvl can hold resources in their inventory for the simple fact a soon as they hat attacked they will have to use those resources to rebuild. And buying more resources from the in app store to save up and then get attacked again just to have to do the same thing all over again. This is what Einstein said was the definition of insanity. And that is what we are dealing with as low lvl players an insane circle of wasting money and time.

Comment

And I don't personally feel that low lvl can hold resources in their inventory for the simple fact a soon as they hat attacked they will have to use those resources to rebuild. And buying more resources from the in app store to save up and then get attacked again just to have to do the same thing all over again. This is what Einstein said was the definition of insanity. To keep repeating something expecting a different outcome. And that is what we are dealing with as low lvl players an insane circle of wasting money and time.

Comment

Hi Wolverine, I feel your pain. I've been playing these games for many years, and encountered similar issues. As I'm sure you're already aware these games are all about balancing the protection of your troops and resources with trying to grow. The best I can do is offer a few tips to help with that as it is unlikely that this game or any other will change that dynamic, as essentially that's what these games are all about. The tips below are not the only way to do it, just how I personally level up from low levels. Have a hunt round the forum for more ideas.

So, from day 1, max out all buildings possible until that first newbie shield goes down.
            Join an alliance, but do not port into its hive until you are strong enough to defend yourself, and you have decided its the alliance for you (otherwise its a waste of that valuable alliance teleport). Donate any spare resources you have to alliance tech... better to have alliance loyalty points to spend in alliance store than to have someone rob you of resource. then you can buy shields.
            Save any shields accumulated at early stages for later, or for that final push to get the last resources for your next upgrade. Protect troops by sending them marching right across the other side of the map to a monster or resource plot, depending on how long you want them safe. Alternatively set a rally to somewhere you have no intention of hitting for an hour or longer (troops committed to a rally are not considered to be in your castle and cannot be attacked).
            Upgrade all your resource plots first (unless you're using multiple farm accounts). Constantly upgrade so that you're using your resource, not giving it to someone else. Train lots of battering rams in early stages - you want most of your troops to be gathering and rams are the best bang for your buck. Use research to open up more march slots.
            Never use speedups early on. Save them for later when you'll need them.
            Do all events to the best of your ability. You need the resources to go in your backpack.
            Use travelling merchant every day to balance out the resources you have in your storehouse, so that you keep as much as possible as safe.

There's probably more, but it'd become pretty boring if its all handed to you 'on a plate'.

Hope this helps, and best of luck in the game

Comment

This seems odd to me...maybe I joined after this was taken care of or something...you can leave the packs in your inventory and keep at the protected amount in your cities. Also, there are peace shields to help. Then there's the fact that you should build up your farms so you can recover your food to your protected amount and put the rest in your alliance storehouse. There are so many ways around this issue!

Comment

Working...
              X