Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• codestr0m
    replied
    @ernestoj - if you have feedback please #1 don't use profanity as I've warned you before and it's against the forum rules.. Next time I will request some action..
    #2 and more importantly please try to be more exact in your feedback and leave it in the suggestions. I don't track the rewards and I don't think they are tied to releases, if anything, the rewards are likely to be improved with time and not regression. So exact data will help myself as well as the studio understand if there is actually anything getting messed up so they can properly investigate and fix..

K134.revenge.MOD.SG

Leave a comment:

• ernestoj
    replied
    I like how you didn't mention ANYTHING about the changes of the drops in labyrinth.. which you guys completely FUCKED UP!!
    Tyvm, another stupid shit i wont be doing in the game anymore

Leave a comment:

• KingofNoWhere
    replied
    There are already enough in game advertisements for gold packs, we don't need to add clicks to collecting tributes, very annoying. Number 1 thing I'd like to see is some kind of info on in game mechanics such as what dragon mechanics does fallen knights use, how adding infantry to an attack affects the outcome, what does health do, what does -10% damage taken reduced do differently than 10% defense. Do troops affect forbidden labyrinth performance etc. But hey, adding more advertisements is better for business so keep using update time and resources on that instead.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X