X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaoli Funplus
    started a poll [Update] 2.2.0 update content!

[Update] 2.2.0 update content!

5 star rating
    0.00%
    4 star rating
    37.50%
    3 star rating
    12.50%
    2 star rating
    25.00%
    1 star rating
    25.00%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    Name:  [KoA]-2.2.0-update-EN.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  238.8 KB

2.2 Update Announcement

What’s NEW:
    - Excalibur Invasion! Cross-kingdom battles are finally here! (Only available in Kingdoms 1, 2 & 3 at first). Rule over other kingdoms and receive taxes and resources in abundance. Plus there are exclusive skills for the King!
    - Gift Envelope! Send an item via mail to another Lord with a Gift Envelope!
    - New Dragon Spirit loading page!

Optimizations:
    - Reinforcement UI optimized: Easily view the reinforcements present in the cities of your allies.
    - Parade Ground UI optimized: Helpful tips added to the Parade Ground interface.
    - Forbidden Labyrinth UI optimized: Helpful tips added to the Forbidden Labyrinth interface.

You can update to the latest version from the App Store or Google Play store to experience these fantastic new features!

See you on the battlefield and rate this update in the poll below.

Merlin & the KoA Team
    Last edited by Chaoli Funplus; 01-13-2017, 08:19 AM.

• Sascha
    replied
    Hallo. Ich bin Sascha kr 61. Laut System Nachricht soll nun auch auf anderen Server das Königreich übergreifende Event kommen. Ist das richtig?

Leave a comment:

• V.a.s.s
    replied
    Hallelujah! just need to take a closer look at the screenshots, and not only on what is written in a language you do not understand ... this and asked whether you play in this game.

Leave a comment:

• RAU
    replied
    First of all VASS yes I do play this game... in case you didnt understand i am from kingdom 26. Player name is RAU. Moderator from USA... secondly, i do not read russian language... and thirdly, what kind of replies are you expecting when you just post a picture... lastly, yes there are devs in this forum. Now that i see what your picture means i agree that it may be a bug... i will forward this to the correct channel. K26.RAU.MOD.USA

Leave a comment:

• V.a.s.s
    replied
    You even play this game?
    Look at the numbers ... if you play this game you will understand, and if not what do you do on this forum?
    Another question, this forum has some piece relevant to developers or that there is no sages write?

Leave a comment:

• RAU
    replied
    Only thing i can also see is that V.A.S.S is in the labyrinth... but what is the issue? K26.RAU.MOD.USA

Leave a comment:

• codestr0m
    replied
    I have no idea what you're talking about or why you post these images

Leave a comment:

• V.a.s.s
    replied
    it will be repaired, or a dead forum, though would answer
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• V.a.s.s
    replied
    I had hoped that it will be repaired in the near future, but after the technical work, nothing has changed.

Leave a comment:

• V.a.s.s
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• codestr0m
    replied
    without numbers I'm going to ignore this as just bad luck.

Leave a comment:

• ernestoj
    replied
    Originally posted by codestr0m View Post
    @ernestoj - if you have feedback please #1 don't use profanity as I've warned you before and it's against the forum rules.. Next time I will request some action..
    #2 and more importantly please try to be more exact in your feedback and leave it in the suggestions. I don't track the rewards and I don't think they are tied to releases, if anything, the rewards are likely to be improved with time and not regression. So exact data will help myself as well as the studio understand if there is actually anything getting messed up so they can properly investigate and fix..

K134.revenge.MOD.SG
    I guess they change stuff without knowing?? cuz if they knew their own changes.. they would know what i was talking about..
    The food and wood packs weight is insanely high... thats what they blew up.. is completely useless to pick them up now.. why would you even have them drop there if they-re gonna be this awful??

Leave a comment:

• Metal Beard
    commented on 's reply
    Envelopes can be found when you buy alliance teleport packs. There does not currently appear to be another method to obtain them. This is unfortunate because very few people have the option of buying these packs as they tend to pop up for people who are big spenders. Over time it will become more available but not now.

• Lyte
    replied
    Releasing cross kingdoms to only a few gives and unfair advantage. Once cross kingdoms is released to all those testing should be started at square one, in my honest opinion.

Leave a comment:

• cobalt
    replied
    Nuts.. last post sent without completing.. in essence not matter where I look I can not find envelopes to purchase etc.. nor have I come across anyone with them.. are they restricted to certain kingdoms for now?..
    Last edited by cobalt; 01-16-2017, 08:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X