• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Update] 2.3.0 update content!

Name:  [KoA]-2.3.0-update-EN-King-of-Avalon.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  167.3 KB

Here's the update announcement for our latest update. Check out what's new and don't forget to give us a rating for this update below!

2.3.0 Update Announcement

What’s NEW:
    - Excalibur Invasion! Cross-Kingdom battles are finally available for ALL Kingdoms! Rule over other Kingdoms and receive taxes and resources in abundance. Plus, there are exclusive skills for the King!
    - Temporary Relics! Not had an opportunity to wield a Relic yet? Now’s your chance! Tap on your Player Profile and hit the Relic icon on the left.
    - Castle Skins! Not just for holidays! Tap the “Appearance” button on your Stronghold to enter the UI.
    - Equipment Set Boost! The more pieces of an Equipment Set you equip, the greater the boosts!
    - Enhancement Resonance! Equip your Lord fully with Enhanced Equipment and receive a Resonance boost!

Optimizations:
    - Fortress Teleport is now available in the Alliance Store! Teleport your City to a vacant spot in the vicinity of your Alliance Fortress!
    - Leaderboard UI optimized! Whoever holds top rank in each category will now be visible on the Leaderboards UI!

Bug Fixes:
    - Any materials used for enhancing Equipment will now be returned after dismantling the Equipment.
    - The bug in which some players were Scouted despite having used Peace Shields has been fixed.
    - The “Instant Gather” Talent will apply only to normal resource tiles, not Alliance resource buildings.
    - Spirit Mana display issue after entering the Forbidden Labyrinth has been fixed.

Players can update to the latest version from the App Store or Google Play store to experience these fantastic new features!

See you on the battlefield!

Merlin & the KoA Team
    5 (awesome)
    64.29%
    21.43%
    14.29%
    0.00%
    1 (not good)
    0.00%
    Last edited by Chaoli Funplus; 02-08-2017, 09:43 AM.

My farm castle looks bubbled even though its not, kingdom 138

Comment

Hi. After updates you receive a sheild for a limited time or until those accounts have been logged into. Regards K138.LiquiDD.MOD.RSA

Comment

Are Kingdom Specific Auctions gone?

Comment

• Metal Beard
          Metal Beard commented
          Editing a comment
          I am hoping they pulled them to adjust what they offer in the kingdom specific auctions. There are too many kingdoms and too much gold in the system for the average player to progress, put better gear please in kingdom auctions. All of a sudden an orange gear piece is worth less than a purple set at +1 unless you buy another orange which is crazy gold.

Only main suggestion is that the temporary relics should be eligable for purchase and stored until you want to use them instead of automatically being activated. Also since the update i've been having issues with the embassy, whenever i want to look at the specific reinforcements in my city the game freezes. Otherwise i like the updates

Comment

Return the kingdom specific auctions! my wallet stays closed otherwise

Comment

This is in regards to "Enhancement Resonance! Equip your Lord fully with Enhanced Equipment and receive a Resonance boost!" I have ehanced my equipment and I get a message that the Resonance boost is active. I also see this notification in my Armory, when I go to enhance. However, my numbers and percentages do not change anywhere to reflect the boost. Is it really active? Please fix, so we can see it working.

Comment

• Keptin Pike
              Keptin Pike commented
              Editing a comment
              Any confirmation if this is a bug?
          Working...
          X