Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

354 is dying as well. Our alternative has been NAP (non aggression pact) but has made the game BORING and many in our kingdom are fed up!! We need a kingdom merge or multiple merges to help rectify. New players do not have a chance in a kingdom with big hitters (sh 20-35). We lose members/players because of restrictions placed on us by other players trying to save kindom.

Comment

I have two suggestions to help make the game better. 1. Segregate the Chinese and Russians from the other players, they are both ruthless and talk lots of smack after they destroy you. 2. Any players reported twice for bullying in messages should have their accounts deleted. Other sites are doing this due to legal liability issues, FOG should be too.

Comment

I am in k370 I started in k125, and in there there was no peace rule, constantly battling. Not all kingdoms agree to peace rule but for players no spending tons of cash it is necessary to have peace for them to grow. But you get one guy so overpowered no one can stop him if he chooses to attack everyone. It is also caused by purchase of illegal resources and lack of policing of it. There should be a no attack spell one can cast on them selfs that becomes harder to obtain as you upgrade. So for example a sh 15 can cast a spell lasting for 3-5 days fairly easy. While a sh30 could take a month to be able to cast the same spell. I think that would solve much of imbalance issues.

Comment

Nessa Ellenesse from kingdom 477. My kingdom 477. My kingdom is stagnating. New players do not stand a chance. So many castles from players who joined then then quit. I have seen entire alliances just leave the game. I honestly don't know what they are trying to do. But the effect is they are driving people away from the game them and the other alliance they are working with. You could learn a lot from other MMOs Level caps that give new players a chance Make it where players can't attack some more more than 5 levels above or below them. Just because this is a war game doesn't mean a new player should be continuously crushed by someone 30 l3vels higher than them and put a power restriction on attacks too. Also send conquest participants to a new kingdom of their own
          Last edited by Nessa Ellenesse; 07-02-2018, 02:08 PM. Reason: Adding somthing

Comment

• TheSilverCosmosShepherd
            Editing a comment
            Nessa,

Unfortunately each kingdom goes through a period of constant war and people trying to find their place in the kingdom. I know it is frustrating for new players when they come into an established kingdom, to grow and progress in the game. That is why your kingdom and its leaders need to come up with some kingdom rules. Each kingdom in the game is different. For instance, in my kingdom we had one player who stepped up and dropped a lot of money to become the strongest player and made rules that were fair for everyone, new players, free to play players and pay to win players. It took some time but things have settled and we have fallen into a rhythm of attacking and peace. We still have rogue players who do not follow the rules but we have enough who have grown in power that they can help take care of the rogues. This is all part of the game. Each kingdom and its players need to figure out what works for them. If the way your kingdom is being run doesn't work with how you want to play, talk to whoever is making the rules in your kingdom. If you have someone who is rogue and doesn't want any rules and just wants war 24/7 there are two options, one find someone who is a good player, who wants to see the kingdom grow and prosper and get others in the kingdom to join together to push that individual to a high enough level that they can take control of your kingdom or leave that kingdom and try again in a new one or look at the recruiting posts here, on discord or the Facebook fan page and find an older kingdom that has a game play setup that you think would work for you and your friends. Setting up caps on castle levels that can attack or be attacked is tricky as many people have multiple accounts, main account and one or two farm accounts. If you are a SH 30 and your farm account is only a 16, you can't raid it for the resources it collects, you would have to trade the resources and pay the tax on it (and trading any good amount of silver and/or iron takes an eternity. Also, if there are dead accounts that need to be cleared for an alliance to move their hive, this would become an issue also. Again, I understand where you are coming from, as my kingdom was nothing but war 24/7 for a long time and it was frustrating and discouraging, but there are other options than placing limits/caps on stats or the level you can attack.
            I hope you get some ideas from this and are able to find a solution for you and hopefully your kingdom! If you have any other suggestions or need help with anything please let us know.

K435. The Silver Cosmos Shepherd.MOD

Open a separate kingdom that has very limited upgrades and focuses on AI opponents. Your ability to defeat AI opponents of increasing power earns you a ranking, but there is no pay for power aspect, just things like shields and raw material resources. Combat between human players only starts when you reach an advanced level. Make that combat more tactically complex, so that skill in tactics is part of the game.

Comment

kmiller,

This is a great suggestion and I will submit it as such!
            K435. The Silver Cosmos Shepherd.MOD

Comment

Working...
            X