X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peopels dismantled all stuff inside my account

Hello Koa. You are speaking here with sirralleman player of k522. My account was logged in on the night of 15/03/2019 and the people who were logged into my account deleted everything. Dutch time +/- 02.00. game time +/- 21.00. I have also been working seriously since that day to solve this problem with your men within the game and even through e-mail. (Read emails Sirra.koa1@hotmail.com). But unfortunately without success. Your men have been saying for several weeks that they are investigating this. I understand that something needs to be investigated. But what I don't understand is that a good player happened to Heti, the same thing happened and he got all his stuff back within 1 week. this seriously hurts me, purely the fact that I have seriously put 20,000 euros into your game. for that reason alone I would like to have my account back. if I hadn't put any money into it I would have stopped peace but this is another story. I seriously took pictures of all the conversations I had on koa support, but it is said every time that they are investigating, which I honestly no longer believe in 8 weeks. Also because Heti has already received his stuff back to 1 week. on koa support, nothing is simply sent back to my questions. i would like to fight again in kingdom 522 with my sirralleman account. Unfortunately I don't have any photos of all my stuff that I lost because I don't assume that someone will delete everything on my account. I do know that I had maximized the most because I had spent 3k that week .. I also sent you all the photos of the payments I made. but unfortunately everything without success. I would like this to be solved, I believe this is my last hope because in game support I am simply ignored and I get no answers to my questions. Greets Sirralleman K522
Working...
X