X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-Accounting

Here another asian massive Multi-accounter. Maybe something wil be done this time. https://picload.org/view/rpwidagi/20...03006.png.html I paid a couple times.... but doesn't make sense working against those cheaters and Multis and support does nothing
    Hier kannst du einfach und schnell deine Bilder & Fotos hochladen. Nach nur wenigen Sekunden ist der Bild Upload erfolgt und du kannst die Bilder sofort deinen Freunden zeigen und in Foren oder Blogs einbinden. Die Nutzung ist kostenlos und ohne Anmeldung möglich.

It's Kingdom 366

Comment

2 farmallianzen mit insgesamt 60 farmaccounts und so einen Dreck lasst ihr durchgehen.... einfach nur noch lächerlich was da in Königreich 366 auf den koordinaten 538:1190 abgeht... ich zahle nicht einen Cent mehr für diesen Scheiß

Comment

Unfortunately, using multiple accounts is not a violation of the rules. I agree that you should be limited to two accounts in a single kingdom in order to avoid a massive advantage over other players.

Comment

Originally posted by StacksVII View Post
          Unfortunately, using multiple accounts is not a violation of the rules. I agree that you should be limited to two accounts in a single kingdom in order to avoid a massive advantage over other players.
          Actually, farm castles are what keep the game alive for the most part. So I disagree entirely with you on your point. Farms are used predominately (but not exclusively) by the free to play and the casual spending cohort in the game. These demographics support the big pay to play cohort who need something to attack. Without farms these players would not be able to grow or compete effectively and therefore would not play. This leaves the bigger spenders with nothing to do so they would not play either. I have multiple farms and so do many players in my kingdom. It doesn't allow us to dominate absolutely because we simply don't spend enough for that. But it does allow us to keep playing.
          K45.Amethyst.MOD.AUS

Comment

I also agree, farm accounts help. Having said that if you have more then 10 that's to many period. I have 7 and only maintain 4 on a regular basis to much work. Those 4-7 have been a great help and for free player it's huge help. The problem is people selling there resources through an outside transaction then teleporting on farm loaded with hundreds of millions of rss for client to take. Me personality I am lucky to keep more then a few million at all times. Yet cheaters constantly have hundreds of millions in food, wood, and 30-60 million iron and roughly 20 million silver. I seen a sh 19 with these numbers can't tell me he got it through normal game play.

Comment

Working...
            X