X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONLY Kindle ISSUES / PROBLEMS

If you have an issue or problem with your Kindle device or game playing on your Kindle device, please post it in this thread.
    I own a Kindle myself and know what is going on with each Amazon update or Kindle bug.

Kindle updates are sometimes a bit different from the other updates (Android & iOS) and have other bugs.

This would make it easier and faster for me to help you as an Kindle user, than reading through all the other threads/posts.

PLEASE READ KNOWN ISSUES

KNOWN ISSUES

- Mystron Balloon turned off (until unknown)

Last edited by Ellies Miller; 11-28-2015, 12:20 AM.
    [B][COLOR=#808080]Name:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000]XDKindle TheFarm[/COLOR] [/B]--- [B][COLOR=#808080]ID:[/COLOR] [/B] [COLOR=#008000][B]FARKNMN --- [/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#808080]Level:[/COLOR] [/B][COLOR=#008000][B]105 --- [/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#808080]Achievements:[/COLOR] [/B][COLOR=#008000][B]37/117 --- [/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#808080]Time Zone:[/COLOR] [/B] [COLOR=#008000][B]CST (GMT -5)[/B][/COLOR]
    [B]Name: XDEllies's Phone --- ID: FBKJBLR --- Level: 66 --- Achievements: 17/117 --- Time Zone: CST (GMT -5)[/B]

Hi, fishing with the halloween hook is still taking 125 per go, instead of the 100 over this weekend. I have tried many times and even cleared data ( it usually fixes everything ) my grandsons game on Android tablet is right so I think it must be a kindle issue.

Comment

I have a kindle fire and the problem that I have is that I cannot add neighbors. I input the name on the keyboard but there is no enter button and I cannot get the box where the name goes to disappear.

The other problem that I have is using my OP. The little up arrow at the bottom of the screen is very hard to tap and use.

The last issue that I have is when I go to my gifts and add my mystrons it always takes me to the mystery store.

My dedicated farmer bonus resets when I go fishing or visit other farms.

Still use 125 bait when it is suppose to be 100
      Last edited by phchza; 11-15-2014, 12:46 PM. Reason: Adding more issues

Comment

• Karen Goodman
        Karen Goodman commented
        Editing a comment
        By deleting the app, clearing data, rebooting device and then reinstalling you should be able to fix the Dedicated Farmer Bonus problem, as well as the Mystron/Mystery Store problem.

• Ellies Miller
        Ellies Miller commented
        Editing a comment
        To add neighbors: when you have the farm ID written, press the orange DONE button on your keyboard and than the keyboard disappears and you can press the ADD button in the game for adding neighbors.

The other problems, mystron, dedicated farmer should go away after deleting the data. (most of the time you don't have to re-install the game)

The only thing I don't really understand is what you mean with the OP. Maybe you could explain it a bit more. (I have no problems at all on my kindle with using OP)

• CookieTstr
        CookieTstr commented
        Editing a comment
        I remember having the dedicated farmer reseting issue. I couldn't even go to my gift box without it happening! As Karen said, deleting the game, and downloading a new copy works. I found that I had to delete the game from my Kindle AND delete it from the cloud, then DL the latest version through the app store.

With many of the issues Kindle users have, clearing your game cache, then a force stop, then a hard reboot, cures lots of things.

If you opt to delete the game, be sure you write down your ID, RC, OP, level, and coin total, just in case. Every email I've received from support has reminded me to do this. LOL, as I'd honestly sit and cry if my farm vanished, I always write the info down......just in case ;-)

Hi, I am using kindle fire hd and have not received any green mystrons from the blue hot air balloons. The balloons stopped coming over my farm after the update. Also, I am not getting my baits for 100 per use for the Halloween fishing.

Comment

I've tried to let our contacts know about the Halloween bait issue, feel free to send in tickets about it as well if you would like.
        Name: Snapdragon - ID: CVLCBIB Send an invite and if I've spots I'll accept.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon-ellie View Post
          Hi, fishing with the halloween hook is still taking 125 per go, instead of the 100 over this weekend. I have tried many times and even cleared data ( it usually fixes everything ) my grandsons game on Android tablet is right so I think it must be a kindle issue.
          Originally posted by KandyW View Post
          Hi, I am using kindle fire hd and have not received any green mystrons from the blue hot air balloons. The balloons stopped coming over my farm after the update. Also, I am not getting my baits for 100 per use for the Halloween fishing.
          I wrote to our contact with both problems but they are not working weekends, I think the earliest we will get an answer will be Monday.
          On my Kindle I can only fish with 125 baid and I don't get any mystron balloons. On my little farm which I play over googlePlay all this things work. This things are bugs with only the Kindle update. We hope to get an answer very soon
          [B][COLOR=#808080]Name:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000]XDKindle TheFarm[/COLOR] [/B]--- [B][COLOR=#808080]ID:[/COLOR] [/B] [COLOR=#008000][B]FARKNMN --- [/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#808080]Level:[/COLOR] [/B][COLOR=#008000][B]105 --- [/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#808080]Achievements:[/COLOR] [/B][COLOR=#008000][B]37/117 --- [/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#808080]Time Zone:[/COLOR] [/B] [COLOR=#008000][B]CST (GMT -5)[/B][/COLOR]
          [B]Name: XDEllies's Phone --- ID: FBKJBLR --- Level: 66 --- Achievements: 17/117 --- Time Zone: CST (GMT -5)[/B]

Comment

I cannot buy the right millionaire cow renew. It is still asking 2,99 to collect 3 times
            Denni Farm
            ID: FAUMQDQ

Comment

• avarier
              avarier commented
              Editing a comment
              I had 1 RC I was going to collect when this pop up was there. I'm not going to have a fit over 1 RC and I don't think it can cause the error.

• Ellies Miller
              Ellies Miller commented
              Editing a comment
              I had 3 left to collect, oh well. But the point is, it should not have happened. Other players maybe even had more and really need it.

• avarier
              avarier commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh no, I definitely agree that everybody should get what they paid for, I just personally am not going to bother sending tickets about only 1, but if I had multiple to collect.. I'd be MAD.

Karen, I spoke with you a few days ago about the glitches on my Kindle Fire. The uninstall then reinstalling cured my Dedicated Farmer Bonus issue. Unfortunately, I'm still not receiving the green hot air balloon. I started a ticket, got the auto response but nothing since. Thanks for all the help you folks provide!

Comment

• Ellies Miller
              Ellies Miller commented
              Editing a comment
              No one with the Kindle gets the balloons. There seams to be a bug.

• CookieTstr
              CookieTstr commented
              Editing a comment
              :::waving hand:::: had several ballons yesterday, maybe 5 or 6. Today I didn't see any, but I seem to get them when I come back to my farm after visiting neighbors. I didn't have time to visit today.....

Most of the Problems should be solved. The cow is working again, like it should. (I don't know about the pop up, I still have 3 more RC to collect).
            The fishing for 100 is extended till Wednesday 19th and Kindle user should have gotten a Halloween balloon with 500 bait.

Let me know about the pop up for renewing the cow. Thank you

Comment

Sorry but the cow still isn't working, all I get is a pop-up with the renewal heading and the rest is blank.
              Name: Weatherwax Level: 169 ID: FBKVVXT Playing On: Kindle HD8Time Zone: GMT
              Name: Rincewind. Level: 162 ID: FCGYXWY Playing On: Kindle HD8

Comment

• Ellies Miller
                Ellies Miller commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok thank you for the info. What I was saying, the cow is fixed so that you can collect the rest of the RC when you still had some left. Also noted that I dont know about the pop up because I still have RC to collect. Thank you I will forward the problem.

• Ellies Miller
                Ellies Miller commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you have a picture of the pop up window?? That would help me a lot. Thank you

Name: Weatherwax Level: 169 ID: FBKVVXT Playing On: Kindle HD8Time Zone: GMT
              Name: Rincewind. Level: 162 ID: FCGYXWY Playing On: Kindle HD8

Comment

• Ellies Miller
                Ellies Miller commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you very much

Still no balloons?????? Are we still waiting on that?

Comment

I also have the blank window now,
                Denni Farm
                ID: FAUMQDQ

Comment

Yes, still no answer on the balloons or the cow renewal. In China is it only 6:15 am right now, I hope to get soon an answer.

Comment

I posted this earlier but I'll post again here...copied and pasted....

I am playing on a Kindle Fire HD and I've been having this problem for the longest time. When I feel my farm start to "lag"...things taking a second or two to harvest or plant or whatever...or the entire thing freezes or things refuse to open....I have to go to my installed applications and to running applications and I find that I have 2 or more farms open at the same time!!!!!....I have to force stop them and go back to the home page and open another farm. This happens to me many times a day. It's frustrating and irritating. Why is it doing this???????????

Family Farm
                    Farm Name: Rancho Phoenix- Farm ID: FAUUTQN - Neighbour Status: 310/300!- Level: 133 - Size: As big as it gets! - Dev Points: 6500/6500

Comment

• Ellies Miller
                      Ellies Miller commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How do you close your game??
                  Working...
                  X