X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not know if this is Kindle only issue; but since that's the device I use, I thought I should post it here. I have been having the APPSTORE CONNECTION FAILURE issue again when visiting. I contacted support, they suggested clearing my game data. Well, I did. As we know, that requires logging into Facebook again. Unfortunately, now many of my neighbors whose avatar reflects their FB profile picture, have turned into the ghost silhouette picture. These neighbors have not all disconnected from Facebook. Granted, it does not cause game play issues but why is this happening? I want to see their picture avatars!!! Also, if anyone reads this and you are not my friend on Facebook; can you confirm if my avatar is "Alice in Wonderland" or am I a ghost?

Comment

• Ellies Miller
      Ellies Miller commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I have the App Store Failure pop up too. Rest I didn't check

• Karen Goodman
      Karen Goodman commented
      Editing a comment
      You show up as Alice on both my iPad and Kindle. I only get the AppStore error when I'm connected to Facebook on my kindle. Same with the crash if I hit a horn deco by mistake. I do get the tiny fish bug at random whether connected or not, but in don't remember enough avatars to notice if something is happening there.

• AliceH3
      AliceH3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you both!

• Hi,

My name is Donna and I'm new to the game. I have been playing it for about a week now. The one major problem I've had from the start is that my CPU goes from 78 to 80 to a 148 CPU in less than 10 minutes. All of my other apps are closed or I'm logged off i.e. Face Book, Netflix, e mail account etc. Is there a way to log off Family farm Seaside? And could you please let me know if possible why my Kindle gets so hot playing this game. I would appreciate any help and advice.

Thank you,
    Donna

Comment

• Ellies Miller
      Ellies Miller commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry what do you mean with CPU?? And yes the kindle and any other device gets hot when you visit many neighbors and they have big farms with many decos (specially ladders). When I only play the farm it does not get hot.

• Hi Donna, I am new to Forum but have been playing SeSide for almost three yrs. I also play on a Kindle, and I find that my Kindle really heats up when my neighbors visit and when I want to shut down farm, I swipe finger from right lower side, a pop up asking if you want to quit answer yes or no and according to your answer you log off or continue to play. Hope this helps you. Farm name-Seaside-Haven Level 136 Farm ID FBJIFON
    Gammy= Seaside-Haven Farm ID
    Level-149/ Achievements 91/140

Comment

• Hi, I have completed the new mission and received my decorations, but they do not have any brushes or charm points. Is it just my kindle? Or all of them? x

Comment

• Jill Cooper
        Jill Cooper commented
        Editing a comment
        Just checked on my Kindle and it is the same. On my Hudl2 I get the brush but no charm points.

• Update: The newest update for kindle is not forced (at least not yet, when I updated it). So please go to the Amazon Store and than update from there.
      [B][COLOR=#808080]Name:[/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000]XDKindle TheFarm[/COLOR] [/B]--- [B][COLOR=#808080]ID:[/COLOR] [/B] [COLOR=#008000][B]FARKNMN --- [/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#808080]Level:[/COLOR] [/B][COLOR=#008000][B]105 --- [/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#808080]Achievements:[/COLOR] [/B][COLOR=#008000][B]37/117 --- [/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#808080]Time Zone:[/COLOR] [/B] [COLOR=#008000][B]CST (GMT -5)[/B][/COLOR]
      [B]Name: XDEllies's Phone --- ID: FBKJBLR --- Level: 66 --- Achievements: 17/117 --- Time Zone: CST (GMT -5)[/B]

Comment

• Ellies, are you still using the same Kindle? Since the update yesterday, mine is lagging very bad when visiting neighbors. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game already but it's still much slower going than pre-update. My wifi is very strong but my bee bounces over and over between visits. My sister has a much newer Kindle and hers is not having the same problem.

Comment

• Ellies Miller
          Ellies Miller commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I still have the same and yes it got slower, but not only visiting neighbors, also when playing. I think the 1GB ram is not enough anymore with all the new stuff. I also play on a iPhone 6s and wow what a different, much much faster.

• AliceH3
          AliceH3 commented
          Editing a comment
          I already knew a new iPhone was in the near future for me but now it seems a new Kindle will also be a necessity. I have a baby farm already synced to my Apple Game Center, so a new phone will not be a solution for my big farm. Thanks for letting me know though, I thought it was probably a memory issue but was hoping that wasn't the problem.

• Ellies Miller
          Ellies Miller commented
          Editing a comment
          The game get bigger and bigger and more things are added so older devices have some problems. Yes I think in my future will be a new Kindle too

• Not really a question (although advice is always welcome) so much as a report of issues. Since the newest update, I have been getting the App Store Connection error and having the game quit out on me -- both happen regularly. Only on my Kindle farm; my iPhone farm has been far more stable since update. Very frustrating! I have a 32gig kindle fire hdx so memory isn't a likely issue. Done the reinstall and AppStore reboot techs to no avail. I've had similar problems with another game from a different developer but FFS never used to be this delicate!!

Comment

• StrawberryFields
          StrawberryFields commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Karen our info-sensei extraordinaire! Unfortunately, that cannot be the cause of my problem here as I don't play via FB at all. I'm not linked/bound to it nor have I ever been. I've not changed my device at all, no new software in or out. These issues just started with the last update so must be a coding or architecture issue...

• Ellies Miller
          Ellies Miller commented
          Editing a comment
          I had it once or twice too, I go always with the "Arrow"-Backbutton out and than the farm is loading fine from that point (no reloading necessary). Try this and let me know if that is working.

• StrawberryFields
          StrawberryFields commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok, great! Thanks, Ellies, for the suggestion. I'll let you know what happens.

• I have been unable to collect the daily quest rewards and visit my neighbors since Thursday, April 14. Would someone be able to suggest a solution to this issue?

Comment

• Ellies Miller
          Ellies Miller commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you try already deleting the cache and when this is not working the game and reinstall it from the store (not the cloud). This fixes most little things.

• Looks like kindle users are missing the beach stand. I've done the clear cache stuff, didn't help.
        Name: Weatherwax Level: 169 ID: FBKVVXT Playing On: Kindle HD8Time Zone: GMT
        Name: Rincewind. Level: 162 ID: FCGYXWY Playing On: Kindle HD8

Comment

• Ellies Miller
          Ellies Miller commented
          Editing a comment
          already reported and we wait for a response

• Jill Cooper
          Jill Cooper commented
          Editing a comment
          It's there now, thanks.

• Help...when I logged into my game on my kindle it's keep taking me to the editor mode. I have tried to place the trees but when I log back in it still keep going to the editor mode.

Comment

• I keep getting a message saying I don't have amazon appstore then I get kicked out of the game. I have added a photo of the message, it wouldn't let me do a screenshot of it. It only happens while on ffs. Any ideas what is causing it?

Comment

• Ellies Miller
          Ellies Miller commented
          Editing a comment
          I had that on and of too, but with no other game problems. It is fixed now. Sorry for the late responds. Out of personal reasons I was not able to look in the forum for a while

• Thanks for your response Ellies, when did it get fixed because I got it again today.

Comment

• DABs
          DABs commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm on a Kindle and I also get this notice. I got it a couple times yesterday so I don't believe it's fixed.
          Not earthshaking but very irritating.
          Thanks for anything you can do!
          DABs
          Farm: DARs Dream

• DABs
          DABs commented
          Editing a comment
          Just thinking... maybe today's update will fix this! Fingers crossed!
          DABs

• Hi. I have Kindle Fire. For the first time ever I have problem with connecting to Amazon app store. I wanted to get a maples cat, but every time I try to get it I get a message, that there is an error to connect to Amazon app store and I should try later. This is so annoying!. Anyone knows why?

farm ID: FBLNIDE

Comment

• Not sure if this is a Kindle problem or an update one but since updating I've lost my farm. I tried to access through Facebook, but it's not there either. Really frustrated. Friends of Brandon-Ellis level 143 id FBLZSVF I hope to be back asap. xx

Comment

• Donna Skyberg
            Donna Skyberg commented
            Editing a comment
            I am having the same issue! I play on a Kindle. I lost my farm. Tried to connect through Facebook but it over-rode that farm. Thankfully it was a farm I had not accessed for 6 months! I was just testing the connection through Facebook. But when I am signed in to my Facebook, the game does not recognize that and wants me to connect the new farm or create a new farm. Does not give me an option to connect to my Facebook and recover my farm.

• After updating my farm, like many others, I am unable to open it again. I keep being prompted to update which I have already done. Lots of us have reported this issue, are funplus aware and are they trying to fix the problem? Little Patch

Comment

Working...
          X