X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is HORRIBLE lag on Kindle since the last update. Not as bad as it was for the first week but still bad enough to discourage gameplay! Opening anything, tapping anything, moving from Island and back, filling guest orders,will lag for up to a minute before catching up. Even just at either farm, watching the screen, it will seize up every ten minutes or so. It is really becoming unacceptable! I have over 1000 days playing, altho "only" 635 of them consecutive, and don't want to abandon my Kindle farm, as it was my first, but this is getting ridiculous. My iOS farm had problems during the first week as well but has been running normally for several weeks now. Please fix Kindle platform!!!

Comment

• Anyone else having problems getting the game to open? I've cleared the cache etc and its still happening. Its been happening for a week now and I'm getting so frustrated lol
      All my other games etc are working fine so not sure what's going on....
      Vicky(kindle)

CQALDEH

Comment

• Hello my name is Denise I am on a Kindle fire farm Id FBKQAGH for the past 3days I have been fishing with the bone hook but I have not been getting the white heart for the wedding base any ideas?

Comment

• I have been using the bone hook to fish and not getting the white hearts either. I got 9 the first few days but have not got any for last week. Did you start getting them yet or find out what problem was?

Comment

• Jill Cooper
            Jill Cooper commented
            Editing a comment
            It was a limited time item which ended several days ago. They may make them available in the mystron store at some point, they've done that with other items in the past.

• Newest update on 6/13 will not allow game to load. Tried deleting game and hard reset of Kindle then reload game. Still not working. Farm ID: FAWLNCG

Comment

• New update and game is dead in the water. delete/ reset my kindle to factory new, nothing but a icon of a cow to look at yet again. You do have a guy on your front page with a link to a unapproved download someone says works but you guys have not commented on anything yet. Over $800 into this game combined to make my wife happy and service is worst than a AAA $70. gaming title. When you get around to it let us know what to do even though I know you wont. Prove me wrong please....

Comment

• Newest update wont allow the game to play, says "Logged onto a different device". Cleared Cache, no help, Cleared DATA, no help, Uninstalled game and re-installed, no help.
              Kindle HD 8.9

Comment

• Bambijean16
                Bambijean16 commented
                Editing a comment
                I also have a Kindle HD 8 and I have been unable to load the game with the new update. I got out my old Kindle Fire to try it and the game loads on it. So the problem must be with the new kindle HD's. I emailed support on the 19th and have yet to hear anything from them. I have only had my new Kindle about a month and I would love to be using it.

• I have a connection problem ... when I get into the game, something has got me out of it. I cleaned the cookies, I even deleted it and took over the game again, but nothing helps

Comment

Working...
              X