Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendship flowers - thanks and discuss

Hi all,

Thought to try and see if a thread like this is a success or not. Friendship flowers will increase and people seem to like talking about them, saying thanks etc.. Perhaps a thread for all would be nice, though not sure would this be forgotten somewhere if new flowers stopped appearing.. but we can at least try, right?

So, today I noticed a cupcake flower in my garden. A wholehearted thanks to DARs dream farm, I'm very grateful that you let me to take care of your flower and I won't forget this for sure.

That's a great feeling to get a flower. How are all of you doing with friendship flowers?
    Last edited by Sakura; 05-20-2015, 03:07 PM.
    Sakura (cold mountain) - FBMPWMN​

So far no friendship flower in my garden or one to give away. My mega flowers seem to take ages before they are fully grown.
    Poezelmama lvl 168 - Vleermuishuis lvl 128 - Ooo lala lvl 123 - GMT +2

Comment

I had come to the forum just now to start a new topic, I was going to suggest a thread dedicated to all the friendship flowers ...

The lollipop flower that Petra left with me has matured now and I am just waiting for one of my other flowers to mature so that I can cross them.

The super cupcake flower I left with Fluffy Kitten looks like it is close to maturing too, hopefully she will get a really nice flower when she crosses it.
      Name: Weatherwax Level: 169 ID: FBKVVXT Playing On: Kindle HD8Time Zone: GMT
      Name: Rincewind. Level: 162 ID: FCGYXWY Playing On: Kindle HD8

Comment

• Sakura
        Sakura commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, now I feel like a winner, huh?

I hope Fluffy shares a photo of that super once matured.

• Kay Lapin
        Kay Lapin commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been playing for about 5mo now but I can't figure out how to buy friendship flowers & givethem to neighbors. I recently went thru a devastating loss, noted on my board that it's be out for awhile because of it & 2 of my neighbors sent me the kindest notes on their board. I sent them flowers of thanks but would love to send them ff. I'm on phase 6 of the island and 50 of the farm. Pls help-I'll be so grateful, tell me where I may learn about buying, giving, crossbreading etc-I'll be forever grateful! GBU.

• brendajo66
        brendajo66 commented
        Editing a comment
        i would also like to know how to get a friendship flower or to give o e

Maybe, if everyone likes this topic, it could be a sticky.
      Name: Weatherwax Level: 169 ID: FBKVVXT Playing On: Kindle HD8Time Zone: GMT
      Name: Rincewind. Level: 162 ID: FCGYXWY Playing On: Kindle HD8

Comment

• Sakura
        Sakura commented
        Editing a comment
        That might be a good idea, or at least we can look how this might drown and should there be new posts about flowers, then someone can create a new one.

I personally like the idea of being able to say thanks at least, if there's a new flower in my garden. Thought about posting into your thread but it felt awkward a bit. Well, there's always the thread for the botanical garden though.

My friendship flower is mature and I am just a few more days from cross breeding another one. I don't know if ROSIES RANCH Comes on here but she has done an awesome job looking after it TINKLE TAP FARM ID FAUDINB

Comment

Friendship flowers seem to be very rare, I have only got one which placed on Sakura's glasshouse plots and one of the forum members and my neighbors named Andrea Schechter placed his flower on my glasshouse plots (Thanks to him again) . I daily look at my glasshouse plots thinking that maybe anyone has placed his/her friendship flower on my glasshouse plots but no luck .
        ~~~~SPRING FIELDS ~ FAVWEFX ~ 130 ~ 30 G.Level ~ 101/146 Achievements ~ 31x31 ~~~~

Comment

• Sakura
          Sakura commented
          Editing a comment
          You can be sure that once I get my first one, it goes into your garden.. unless all of your plots are taken but I doubt it's a problem currently for anyone.

• Pisces68
          Pisces68 commented
          Editing a comment
          Me either ramiz.... I have 2 spots open .... hint hint lol

Cupcake flower from Sakura (showing time under or near to 2h just like venus flytrap)
        Completed first requirement = No growth,
        2nd requirement = no growth,
        3rd requirement = No growth,
        4th requirement = No growth,
        5th requirement = No growth,
        6th requirement = grew a bit
        I observed that before first growth, the timer before next requirement was increasing like (01h 45m , 01h 55m, 02h 10m ,02h 20m, 02h 35m ,02h 45m) then after it grew a little bit, the timer went back to 02h 01m.
        12th requirement = Grew a bit more
        Then
        18th requirement = Grew for the third time
        Now I'll hopefully get it done tomorrow
        Last edited by RAMIZ AHMED RAJA; 05-26-2015, 08:53 PM.
        ~~~~SPRING FIELDS ~ FAVWEFX ~ 130 ~ 30 G.Level ~ 101/146 Achievements ~ 31x31 ~~~~

Comment

• Karen Goodman
          Karen Goodman commented
          Editing a comment
          Should limit this to friendship flowers or it is going to get way out of hand.

• RAMIZ AHMED RAJA
          RAMIZ AHMED RAJA commented
          Editing a comment
          Oops! Didn't think of friendship flowers but will update it

Hi, do you get friendship flowers when you crossbreed two mega (3 star) flowers? I am really looking forward to it. How do you decide which farm to get to look after your flower?
        Soleil ID: DHELQKA Lvl:100++ Daily player, please only place friend request if you intend to play daily, thanks.

Comment

• RAMIZ AHMED RAJA
          Editing a comment
          You get friendship flower randomly /by chance by crossbreeding your botanical garden flowers as far as I know you get friendship flowers by crossbreeding level 2/ 2 star flowers and once you get a friendship flower, it goes to your glasshouse and under it you will see a "foster " button ,by clicking it your neighbor list will open up, visit any of your neighbors island farm where you want to place your friendship flower, when the farm of your neighbor opens up, move you screen to his/her glasshouse plots, click one of his /her glasshouse plots and your friendship flower will be placed on his/her glasshouse plots.
          Hope it helps

• Sherry2626
          Sherry2626 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ramiz Thanks for that info. I've been wondering how all that worked. I've yet to get a FFF. So hopefully I will so. Of coarse I maynot be leveled high enough yet. I think I'm on 12 but I haven't gotten my 2nd level crossed flower yet they take forever LOL.

OK thanks, when I get a friendship flower I will be coming back to see who would like to take care of it for me!
        Soleil ID: DHELQKA Lvl:100++ Daily player, please only place friend request if you intend to play daily, thanks.

Comment

I also came to start a post so I'm glad it was started, I am so confused about the flowers, I have 2 flowers that are 3 stars, 2 that are 2 stars and 2 that are 1 stars, my greenhouse has 2 flowers that say you can get this if you crossbreed my flowers, and I have 1 friendship flower that belongs to lollipop farm, my question is does the farm owner know I have there flower, and is there someway we can thank them, or let them know and how do we know when we have one, I don't have a box that's say I can foster, hope that wasn't to confusing of a question, thanks, and yes it's so exciting to find a friendship flower on my patio
          Marion: Farm Name "Tux's Farm" Farm ID: CDTOWLE Level 120 Expand 30x30 Achievements: 61/91 Device: I Pad Air http: //forums.funplusgame.com/core/i...lies/smile.png

Comment

• RAMIZ AHMED RAJA
            Editing a comment
            The owner can see his/her flower in the greenhouse and he/she can directly visit the farm where he/she placed his /her friendship flower. The owner can only see "foster " button under his friendship flower but only before placing it on anyone's farm.
            Hope it helps

• Youngen
            Youngen commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok I'm totally confused I'm not understanding how to or when you can even move a flower to anyone's farm. And again confused about the maccroone friendship flower I paid for to give to a neighbor I bought it and didn't get to choose who I gave it to. I'll tell ya I'm not likening this at all the flowers I have take forever to mature, come on really I'm bored with this farm nobody wants to help me and i go help all the neighbors I can everyday I'm bout ready to just quit. Need more explaination on a lot of this stuff

Originally posted by marion View Post
          I also came to start a post so I'm glad it was started, I am so confused about the flowers, I have 2 flowers that are 3 stars, 2 that are 2 stars and 2 that are 1 stars, my greenhouse has 2 flowers that say you can get this if you crossbreed my flowers, and I have 1 friendship flower that belongs to lollipop farm, my question is does the farm owner know I have there flower, and is there someway we can thank them, or let them know and how do we know when we have one, I don't have a box that's say I can foster, hope that wasn't to confusing of a question, thanks, and yes it's so exciting to find a friendship flower on my patio
          The owner of the flower knows you have it, your portrait picture is by it and they can go directly to your farm to check it out. They can only tell by looking at its graphic how much you've tended it, but once you crossbreed it they will get a goodie bag. If the owner thinks you aren't tending it (or for some other random reason) they can take it back by tapping on the circle arrow thingie and confirming it. This allows people to get back flowers from people who've stopped playing or aren't doing something with your flower, since your glasshouse space is limited.
          Name: Snapdragon - ID: CVLCBIB Send an invite and if I've spots I'll accept.

Comment

Hi! I only was able to donate one flower so far and that was to Ramiz. ( by the way Ramiz, I'm a she not he). I'm waiting for my two mega flowers to mature but yes, it takes a long time. Alas, nobody has entrusted me to their flower yet, but on the look out...

Comment

• RAMIZ AHMED RAJA
              Editing a comment
              Oops! I don't know why have I been thinking that you are he not she but now I know about this and be sure once I get a friendship flower, I'll place it on your farm

• Karen Goodman
              Karen Goodman commented
              Editing a comment
              Probably a language thing, Andre is typically a guys name, Andrea a girls name. You may have mixed them up

Amazing, just checked my farm and there's another friendship flower, a lollipop one. Heartfelt thanks to "myfarm". Though your name is a very popular one, someone might recognize you from that art photo of a sakura tree resting on a ledge, surrounded by smoke and molten lava. I will take a photo of your flower once matured and you can be sure I'll take a good care of it. Greatly appreciated and your gift of grandeur will never be forgotten. Hopefully I can give a similar one in return later on.
            Sakura (cold mountain) - FBMPWMN​

Comment

Hi all,
              Sakura, you are very welcome for the Friendship Flower; I know that you'll take good care of it.
              I, too, would love to get one )
              I'm working on getting another flower that I can place with a neighbor. But, like others, all the flower processes are somewhat of a mystery to me. I think I might have just been lucky to get the cupcake flower!
              Happy farming everyone!

Farm: DARs Dream Lv: 105 / Flower Lv: 14

Comment

• Sakura
                Sakura commented
                Editing a comment
                You will definitely get one from me once I get that far, first I wish to give one for Ramiz though since he kindly thought about me with his first flower.. Should I be extremely lucky to crossbreed a lvl 2 friendship flower from the one you gave to me, I'll definitely give it back to you first though.. but these might be very rare.

Getting a friendship flower is about luck. No luck for me on that matter, only 4 regular mega flowers. So many neighbors I would like to give a flower to..

Thank you for this thread! I now have been entrusted with TWO friendship flowers!

The first, that I have had for something over a week, is from Doreenjust4fun. Thank you very much!

The second arrived just a short while ago, from Kucykowo. Thank you very much!

I am delighted that these neighbors thought of me when looking for a wetnurse for their special babies. I am taking good care of them and hope to have fruitful outcomes. Cheers.
              FARM: Laundry 5 cents / LVL 150 /ACHIEVEMENTS: 115/140 / GALLERY: LVL 3 completed / BOTANICAL: LVL 30 / FISHING: 9 stars everywhere!

Comment

Working...
              X