X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just was graced with 2nd friendship flower I through the first one was from lollipop farm (stupid me ) that was the flowers name, so my first one was from "south fork farm" and my newest arrival is "Bon Bon farm" thank you both for trusting me to take care of your flower. I just crossbreed another one of my flowers and nothing yet, I hope I get one soon.
    Marion: Farm Name "Tux's Farm" Farm ID: CDTOWLE Level 120 Expand 30x30 Achievements: 61/91 Device: I Pad Air http: //forums.funplusgame.com/core/i...lies/smile.png

Comment

I don't have one yet but I have 2 plots open. Hopefully ill get one soon. Seems like fun. Farm name is Da Ville level 12 garden.
      Last edited by njmom2002; 05-31-2015, 02:05 PM.
      NAME: Da Ville ID: FAUDYVH LEVEL: 64 EST Kindle and Android

Comment

After crossbreeding flowers from "DARs dream" and "My farm", I got only regular supers and yet again unlucky to give a flower back. :/ I will remember you though, once I start to get some flowers. Thank you once again, taking care of those special flowers is exciting.

Here are your flowers before crossbreeding.
        Sakura (cold mountain) - FBMPWMN​

Comment

• RAMIZ AHMED RAJA
          RAMIZ AHMED RAJA commented
          Editing a comment
          Lollipop one looks nicer than cupcake one but the cupcake has a better taste than lollipop in reality . Btw, how far have you reached with your mega army of flowers ?

• Sakura
          Sakura commented
          Editing a comment
          There are currently 4 megas. One matured chrysanthemum, one close to be matured (I believe) viola tricolor, a little bit grown Venus flytrap and a quite fresh epiphyllum. All of the basic flowers represented it seems.

Thank you Oaktree for the new little doughnut flower! It will be well looked after. Seaside Dreams

Comment

Helpful tip post related to the special flowers.
          Name: Snapdragon - ID: CVLCBIB Send an invite and if I've spots I'll accept.

Comment

Sorry another question, the friendship flower for south fork has been matured for 2 days, does it stay there until I crossbreed it with mine or do I just wait until they take it back?
            Marion: Farm Name "Tux's Farm" Farm ID: CDTOWLE Level 120 Expand 30x30 Achievements: 61/91 Device: I Pad Air http: //forums.funplusgame.com/core/i...lies/smile.png

Comment

Originally posted by marion View Post
              Sorry another question, the friendship flower for south fork has been matured for 2 days, does it stay there until I crossbreed it with mine or do I just wait until they take it back?
              You need to breed it for them to get anything, if they take it back they have to start all over with someone else. To be a "good" flower foster parent you should have a flower ready/almost ready to breed with the friendship flower as soon as it is mature. The owner gets nothing at all while it is on a neighbors farm, it just takes up a spot in their glasshouse so they can't get more if they've reached their limit. The longer a friendship flower is on your farm, the worse it is for the owner.
              Name: Snapdragon - ID: CVLCBIB Send an invite and if I've spots I'll accept.

Comment

Ok I have a friendship flower that says level 1 Mature, I just matured my flower but it won't let me crossbreed with the friend one, is that because mine is level 2, and I read your post Karen on breeding, I am confused on what a "normal" flower is, is that like saying the same kind of flower, thank you for all you help, I'm just a little slow catching onto this.

Comment

• RAMIZ AHMED RAJA
                  Editing a comment
                  You can only crossbreed flowers of same levels, if you have level 1 friendship flower, you can only crossbreed it with another level 1/ normal flower.
                  Hope it helps

• Karen Goodman
                  Karen Goodman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I use normal to mean any of the flowers that start from the ones you can buy in the shop, Viola, chrysanthemum, eucalyptus and Venus. Level 1 have the brown pot, level 2 white edges, level 3 diamond pot. For breeding the friendship flower, you need a mature flower of the same level in your plots, when you do use the move tool to bring the friendship flower to your mature flower to breed.

• Joanna1202
                  Joanna1202 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's what I've being doing wrong? Ugh! I have been trying to bring the mature flower to the friendship flower. Not the friendship flower to the mature flower. Well I will try next time, see what happens. Sorry

"Thanks4visits", very kind from you to think about me when you needed someone to take care of your doughnut flower. I will try my best, hopefully I can reach level 18 soon to have a level 1 flower to crossbreed it with, because currently only megas and supers. My feeling is that those will take their time.

Thank you kindly my dear farmer friend.

Comment

• thanks4visits
                  thanks4visits commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are very welcome Sakura. Take your time, i have found its not a rush job this caring for these flower plots. It was a big surprise to find a friendship flower from 2 lvl 3 plants.
                  I am just over 100 away from getting to lvl 18 and look fwd to opening up another plot.

thnx4visits....aka....FCBSJJL...aka...Lynn

Thank you Karen for the help, I now get it, I hope south fork and bonbon will be patient with me I will always make sure I have 1 of each level on stand bye, from now on, I should have a ready level 1 real soon and the other level 1 should be right behind it

Comment

I truly want to believe that nobody gives a flower with a mindset of "hope I'll get my bag ASAP", but more like "I appreciate you being my neighbor, here's a flower for you". That's what I would say to all farmers once I get lucky enough to hand a flower for them. Though I admit that thoughts like "maybe he/she is really waiting.." come to haunt me too.

Comment

• thanks4visits
                    thanks4visits commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I too think it is a case of thanks for being a great neighbour. We all know by now that it takes time to grow all flowers on any of the plots.

Thanks for your gifts and visits.

thnx4visits...

• RAMIZ AHMED RAJA
                    Editing a comment
                    I want my neighbors to give me their flowers as an appreciation not to get the goodie bag asap.

• Joanna1202
                    Joanna1202 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think the flower process is a learning process. The instructions on breeding aren't very specific. Just shows you what to do after its mature. There really isn't any information on what to do with a friendship flower once it's mature. I knew we had to crossbreed it with one of my flowers once mature but I was trying to bring my flowers to the friendship flower not the friendship to the mature flower.

Thank you very much sakura for your little cupcake plant I shall try my best to take good care of it. The cupcake flowers are like venus flytraps in requirement timer, it shows under or near 2h before next requirement. Thanks again
                  ~~~~SPRING FIELDS ~ FAVWEFX ~ 130 ~ 30 G.Level ~ 101/146 Achievements ~ 31x31 ~~~~

Comment

• Sakura
                    Sakura commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You're welcome Ramiz, glad I could finally give one back for you. Still have some farmers I wait to give one back, not to mention all other players I would love to give one too. Btw, I got mine from crossbreeding two mega flowers, same as Lynn. I wonder if that's the case with megas consistently.

Hi, Jill's cupcake flower matured last night! So excited! I've got a level 2 Venus flytrap almost ready to cross as well. I'll post a photo asap. Sorry not to have been posting much lately; the spoil sports at work have put a block on forums so I can only commune with you at home when I have less time. That's the downside to working in a school! It's lovely to have a flower to look after for a friend and I give it excellent attention. So hard to choose who to send my next one to. Wish I could have loads to give out............
                  Fluffy Kitten Farm--Farm ID FBKEGIR--Level 149- UK player

Comment

Thank you to "Sunday", who chose me to foster her Cupcake Flower. It was really fun. I would set my phone alarm and tend it immediately, except between 2:30-6:30 am. It took me less than 2 days to grow it to mature status. I had a couple mature flowers of my own, so I crossbreed it immediately. I then received a Doughnut Friendship Flower which I have placed on "Sunday's" farm to foster for me.

Comment

• RAMIZ AHMED RAJA
                      Editing a comment
                      Did you say 02:30-06:30(late night) ,last night I was waiting for clock to touch 02:30 so I can go to my beautiful flowers and complete their requirement but went zzzzzzzz

• AliceH3
                      AliceH3 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes Ramiz, I had to get a few hours sleep too. I would wait till 2:30 in the wee hours of morning but after that I just wouldn't set an alarm until 6:30 in the morning. My husband just laughed at me, thank goodness he loves his farm addicted wife. LOL

• RAMIZ AHMED RAJA
                      Editing a comment
                      I hope the love in your life remains forever . Its 01:45am in my time zone, I am sure I can keep my eyes opened till 02:30am tonight as I slept a few hours in afternoon

Thanks for doing such a good job with my flower, Kazzie Sue, it is looking good. I hope you get something special when you cross it.
                    Name: Weatherwax Level: 169 ID: FBKVVXT Playing On: Kindle HD8Time Zone: GMT
                    Name: Rincewind. Level: 162 ID: FCGYXWY Playing On: Kindle HD8

Comment

Working...
                    X