X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Though I have tried to use message board in game, I wanted to say here too, that heartfelt thanks to Gaia and Andrea for these new flowers. Also a while ago Rini was kind enough to gift me.
    Thank you dear friends, you are very special to me and make this game worth playing. Same goes to my other friends and neighbors too, regardless of flowers gifted or not..
    Sakura (cold mountain) - FBMPWMN​

Comment

• Sakura
      Sakura commented
      Editing a comment
      .. Adding the fluffiest Karin here, thank you my dear friend!

• Hello everyone, I have a question.. I got a ff from one of my neighbours but now it's gone. She is still in my buddy list though. Did she take the flower back? Or is it something else?

Comment

• I know a lot of y'all like these things but I think it is the worst feature of the game! I have a fully matured FF, stupid thing still wants tending and will nnot allow cross breeding. I sent a FF to the person who sent one to me, I got some kind of shared reward, but I wasn't able to cross breed on that farm
      I keep gettting errorerror message that "you have no friendship flowers to cross breed" or something to that effect. If you want to try it look up FAWLNCG. otherwise the flowers can just hang out until the need to be tended for missions.

Comment

• Annewuiten
        Annewuiten commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you move the friendship flower onto your own flower ? (and not the other way around). If yes, I would suggest to contact CS.

• Bamforlong
        Bamforlong commented
        Editing a comment
        Um... the one flower I got, it was in my gift box, not grown, so I put it on my island farm on one of those four blocks at the top. I tended it until it was mature. Then I sent one back to the person and it was in some little building where I couldn't tend it and then I got some kin of reward because the person I sent it to did something with it. Now the flower is gone.
        I don't understand this function. Maybe it won't work for me because in real life I have a black thumb & the game senses I'll just kill the flowers.

• Annewuiten
        Annewuiten commented
        Editing a comment
        When you send a ff to a neighbour, and they tend it and crossbreed it, the neighbour gets a flower and you get a reward bag.

• Please see my post "very sad" - just posted.

Comment

• My dear friends Alice and Genagigi, I'm very happy that you thought about me with your flowers. Both of you are longtime neighbors of mine, very precious and something for me to feel thankful. Thank you!

Also, it has been a while (and message board used) but thank you kindly my dear new neighbor, Seaside_haven, for the flower!
        Sakura (cold mountain) - FBMPWMN​

Comment

• Sakura, You are very kind and gracious. Yes, we have been neighbors a long time, as I am almost 3 years playing! My, things have changed a lot from those early days. I enjoy giving rather than receiving. I never expect a neighbor to "repay" a kindness. Thank you for posting a lovely thank you! Gena
          Farm Name: GIGI Farm ID: FAOUDXF Level 120Time Zone: Central Daylight Savings Time Zone GMT -6

Comment

• Ok I'm feeling to lazy right now to read every post so Do FF Just show up out of the blue? I don't mean the ones you can buy or that a neighbor puts on your farm but the ones I might get to give to a neighbor or is there even such a thing.
            Name: Mychelle Farm
            ID: FDEWANW
            Level: 114
            I Love To Te5nd FF's

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisces68 View Post
              Ok I'm feeling to lazy right now to read every post so Do FF Just show up out of the blue? I don't mean the ones you can buy or that a neighbor puts on your farm but the ones I might get to give to a neighbor or is there even such a thing.
              Yes, it's completely by chance to get a FF by crossbreeding. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine as I haven't had one in several months now, and I tend constantly and crossbreed immediately, so have a quick turnaround. I complained to Support but they just reiterated it was pure luck
              AXDIATW MrSue99 Lvl156 iOS

Comment

• Thanks for answering me... I've been playing for 5 months and had my botanical open at least 3 months ago and I haven't gotten a FF on my own yet and I'm constantly cross breeding ,if it wasn't for some great neighbor's who gave me FF to tend i would still be waiting and I'm usually unlucky so I guess if lucks involved i will never get 1 on my own... lol
                Name: Mychelle Farm
                ID: FDEWANW
                Level: 114
                I Love To Te5nd FF's

Comment

• Thank You Strawberry fields for the wonderful ice cream ff. I will take very good care of her. She is my first ice cream ff.
                  Farm name:Tammy , Farm ID: FCBFSGH

Comment

• Just a generic thanks to everyone who has placed FF with me, or tended my FFs. I no longer put out public named thank yous as I know it makes some people uncomfortable, I'm the same way. So, thanks everyone in the past and future!
                    Name: Snapdragon - ID: CVLCBIB Send an invite and if I've spots I'll accept.

Comment

• OK I was so happy the ice cream friendship flower that was given to me matured so I crossbred it with my plumra sorry for other spelling was disappointed to get only a super viola tricolor guess I was expecting a new exotic flower lol. Please don't get the wrong idea I loved taking care of that ice cream flower already miss it. I was really happy and surprised to get 8 rc from that sweet flower I love this game and all my friends on here.
                      Farm name:Tammy , Farm ID: FCBFSGH

Comment

• StrawberryFields
                        StrawberryFields commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh, Tammy, it was my pleasure to give you the ice cream flower and I'm so sorry you didn't get a more exotic variant when you crossbred it. It's SO totally random. Variants are rare enough and then getting a home-bred FF seems just super super rare! I'm loving the Mega you sent to me and am debating about what to crossbreed her with once she matures. I have a mega Venus and will soon have a mega Epiphyllum -- as co-parent, lol, do you have a preference? PS: I'd love to have you on my 2nd farm too but you're at your limit. If you ever have room for me, please add Octopus*s Garden FBJDGBV. I like to share as many neighbors as possible on both farms.
                        Last edited by StrawberryFields; 06-02-2016, 09:58 PM.

• Hi Alice, thank u very much for the FF. I had also helped myself to yr oils in the mart. THANK YOU, I really appreciate your good will. Cheers.

Comment

• AliceH3
                        AliceH3 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You are most welcome! Please, feel free to buy up all the oils you want even if the happy farmer is not there. I can always make up more.

• How do I crossbreed my friendship flower? What level flower do I use? I have tried all my flowers and none of them are working. Thanks

Comment

• Annewuiten
                        Annewuiten commented
                        Editing a comment
                        First, you should take a look at the colour of the pot the flowers are in. For cross breeding both pots have to be of the same colour.
                        Second, you have to move the friendship flower onto the flower of your own and not the other way around.

• Annewuiten
                        Annewuiten commented
                        Editing a comment
                        As you are my neighbour, I took a peek in your garden and you can move the clam flower onto the plumeria.

• Linbez
                        Linbez commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks for your help.

• WHAT A FOOL AM I? I have been re-reading all these posts and realised I can sell some plants to make room for some level 1 plants to get to maturity for crossbreeding. I have 2 FF that are matured and I have been waiting and waiting for my plants to mature to crossbreed to make room so I can buy a plant. Silly silly me. I'm very sorry Blue Mitten and Strawberryfields. Won't be too much longer. At least I'm learning by my mistakes, I guess. Please be patient.
                      Farm ID: FBFPQET - Farm Name: Wazzalog Estate - Achievements: 151/152 - Level 154 Time Zone: Australia AEST...ALL YEAR

Comment

• mybluemitten
                        mybluemitten commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Or does it? I don't remember!

• StrawberryFields
                        StrawberryFields commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm pretty sure the Macaron will give some RC, mitten. I believe all FFs that are bought with real money give RC plus some other gifts, farm aids and such, to both giver and grower. It's only the rare home-grown FF which don't give RC and send a gift pouch only to the giver upon cross breeding (the grower gets the resulting flower).

• mybluemitten
                        mybluemitten commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh good! Thanks Strawberry!
                    Working...
                    X