X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roxy, thank you for having tended my flower and Blue Mitten, your super Cupcake has been crossed with a super Viola and became a mega Viola.
    Poezelmama lvl 168 - Vleermuishuis lvl 128 - Ooo lala lvl 123 - GMT +2

Comment

• Thank you Susanne (Lavendela) for having tended my Mega Flower and the flower it gave after crossbreeding.

And welcome to new buddy Welcome! .

I also do hope messaging will return soon in Apple.

Comment

• Thanks to Poezelmama(Annewuiten) , Touch of Grace, Broke n Crazy, Olga's farm and Velvet Sunrise for the FFs , I'll try crossing them ASAP.
        Last edited by RAMIZ AHMED RAJA; 11-10-2016, 09:19 AM.
        ~~~~SPRING FIELDS ~ FAVWEFX ~ 130 ~ 30 G.Level ~ 101/146 Achievements ~ 31x31 ~~~~

Comment

• Annewuiten
          Annewuiten commented
          Editing a comment
          Take your time on my part, Ramiz. No need to hurry.

• Thanks StrawberryFields , My farm , Riverdell and an unknown neighbor for FFs .
        ~~~~SPRING FIELDS ~ FAVWEFX ~ 130 ~ 30 G.Level ~ 101/146 Achievements ~ 31x31 ~~~~

Comment

• HOw do we go about asking for FFs? I have three open plots and would love to foster a few...is there another specific post or a place to go? Thank you all!
          Farm Name: Sera's Serenity Farm ID:FAQWJIG Location/Time Zone: Western New York/ GMT -5Level: 72 Size: Not big enough Device: Kyocera

Comment

• Forgive me as I have not read the entire thread. I have 3 neighbors that I have shared FF's with several months ago. They have yet to crossbreed them. When I ran out of spaces to be able to give more, I put their names on my farm asking them to crossbreed. Today I have checked again to see before I came to ask for input. These neighbors have level one flowers in which they could crossbreed the FF's with. Should I continue to wait or do I take back these flowers?

Comment

• Annewuiten
              Annewuiten commented
              Editing a comment
              I would take 'm back. After several months those flowers should have been crossbred. I know I am not that patient, because I only wait a week or so before taking the flower back.
              Did those neighbours visit your farm, so they could see your message ?

• Don't forget the monkey boost for your garden. It really helps nicely.

Comment

• @Strawberry/Octopus - thank you very much for my daughter's very first friendship flower, she is very excited. Of course I will help her with caring for it and crossbreeding it.

Hope you get well soon. All the best from Bifi and Brianna
              Liebe Grüße - Bifi

Meine Farm: BIFI / ID FCVIVSI / Avatar: rosa Bali-Fächer / Lvl 150+
              Zweitfarm: BRIANNA / ID FEFKNAA / Avatar: Kristall-Kaktus / Lvl 80+ / wieder aktiv seit 24.10.2018

Comment

• Annewuiten
                Annewuiten commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, I sent both farms a neighbour request from Poezelmama (klingt wie Puselmama auf Deutsch)

• Bifi
                Bifi commented
                Editing a comment
                Danke schön, thank you!

• StrawberryFields
                StrawberryFields commented
                Editing a comment
                You're most welcome -- your daughter, Brianna, as well! I've been watching her Island and was excited for her when I saw her message that she'd opened her garden. No rush for her to breed it. In her own time is fine. Thank you for the well-wishes! It's a bad virus, actually two, and I'm not tolerating all the antibiotics the Hospital gave me very well, but I'll be fine with time.

• Hi everyone,
              I haven't been to this sticky in quite awhile.
              First, I want to thank everyone for the FFs! I love flowers in real life so I guess that's why I like this part of the game so much.
              TY to The Sweetest; BJ we had a nice Mega thing going; HumphreyDove you've been so generous! Strawberry TYVM for the Macaron! I needed it for the registry. Hope you both feel much better real soon!

Also, I had a FF from a neighbor who's farm name cannot be typed on an English keyboard. I wanted to thank him/her for the FF on my msg bd. Only way I could think to send a TY was making it generic to everyone. Problem solved, I guess. Then, I got a notice from Felicia in my mail box that this neighbor had taken the FF back. However, the FF was still in my garden. I thought it might be gone after reset, but no, it was still there. So, I continued to tend it and brought it to maturity and Xbred it.

Anyone know why/how that could happen? It really upset me when I read the message that the neighbor took it back.

And, finally, does anyone have any tips on what to Xbreed to have the best chance of getting FFs? I feel like I've tried everything and only get one once in a great while. It would add to my enjoyment greatly to be able to send a FF back.

Happy Holidays to all,
              DABs / Darlene

Comment

• Ok I have a probably dumb question but here goes lol......i suddenly have a clam friendship flower in my giftbox, don't know where it came from, did I buy it somehow or did one of my buddies send it? I don't even have the garden yet although I'm working on getting it opened up. If someone did send it to me, how do I know who??? What am I missing here?? Is it for me to plant in my garden once I get there or is it for me to plant in a buddies garden? Thanks in advance!
                Farm ID FENNYYE
                Farm Name Camping Queen

Comment

• Annewuiten
                  Annewuiten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The clam friendship flower you get as a reward from registering the mission linked items. I suppose you did so with the past (or one of the past) mission(s).

• I see!! Thanks!!
                Farm ID FENNYYE
                Farm Name Camping Queen

Comment

• I'm sure this has been asked and answered some where, but I couldn't locate any answer. I usually cross bred FF with the Plumeria since that one grows the fastest. Is there another basic flower that would be better or is it all just random?

Comment

• Annewuiten
                    Annewuiten commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When you cross breed with another flower you have more chance to have a super of that flower, but not always.

• I need to thank Wazzalog for the FF, and not sure if Shazzazz or Little Sister are on here but I would like to thank them also since my message board is still down (grrrrr.....) I have no other way to publicly thank them!!!! I also have a couple of the heart FF if any of you that are my neighbors would like to exchange! Happy Farming
                  Farm ID FENNYYE
                  Farm Name Camping Queen

Comment

• Thank you Karin from Fluffy Kitten for the friendship flower, I cross bred it with a Viola and it became a Super Viola.
                    Also thank you to buddy Shady Acres for the friendship flower, I'll surround it with lots of TLC.

Comment

• Thank you Groveland for the FF!!!
                      Farm ID FENNYYE
                      Farm Name Camping Queen

Comment

Working...
                      X