X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi friends, I hv a Mega Doughnut n wld luv to xchange for a Mega Doughnut too. Need to register that. Tqvm-)

Comment

• I could use.......if anyone wants me to foster care

Icecream
      Macaron
      Lollipop
      Super lollipop
      Super doughnut
      Mega doughnut
      Mega cupcake
      Name: Mychelle Farm
      ID: FDEWANW
      Level: 114
      I Love To Te5nd FF's

Comment

• Thank you Fariba and again thank you Little Sister!!!
        Farm ID FENNYYE
        Farm Name Camping Queen

Comment

• I could use.......if anyone wants me to foster care

Icecream
          Macaron
          Super lollipop
          Mega cupcake

I have a Coffee Friendship Flowers to trade
          Name: Mychelle Farm
          ID: FDEWANW
          Level: 114
          I Love To Te5nd FF's

Comment

• Hi, I’m new here. I have a question that I can’t find the answer to. Do friendship flowers grow beyond a level 1? If so, are you suppose to crossbreed a friendship flower at level 1, or keep growing it to level 3 first?

Comment

• Annewuiten
              Annewuiten commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, when a lvl 1 flower has matured, you crossbreed it with another lvl 1, then you get a lvl 2 flower, crossbreeding two lvl 2 flowers give a lvl 3 flower.
              There is a small chance that you get a friendship flower, these flowers you can put in the garden of a neighbour.

• Cricketoes
              Cricketoes commented
              Editing a comment
              I know how to crossbreed the regular flowers but a neighbor gave me a friendship flower I’ve been tending, but it’s been at level 1 for what seems like forever. I assume friendship flowers get to level 3 like the other flowers do? Am I expected to crossbreed it at level 1 or wait it out until it gets to level 3? I’m so confused and don’t want my neighbor to get impatient thinking I’m not taking care of it, and take it away.

• A question about Friendship Flower. Did anyone had noticed, which flower to combine to get Friendship Flower? I know combine Clamp+Epiplm a few times can give Jagger Lips. But always missed to notice what's will give Friendship Flower. I've got many times neighbours put their FF in my garden, but only a few when crossbreading gave me FF to put it back in their garden. Lil bit depressed me about this, lol. Really appreciate anyone like to share what they know, thanks!

Comment

• Annewuiten
              Annewuiten commented
              Editing a comment
              It's pure chance, almost every combination can give FF, althought lower lvl flowers give them even less.

• drei
              drei commented
              Editing a comment
              Hooo, i see. I was stubborn when my neighbours list give the same answer. Lol~ Thanks for your info Annewuiten

• Hi~ Anyone ever crossbreeding Mega Cupcake & Jagger Lips? And what possibility we can get, Friendship Flower or back to common flower? I have 2 Jagger Lips, curious like to know if crossbreeding it or better sell it. Thanks for concern to answer~
            Last edited by drei; 03-08-2018, 06:03 AM.

Comment

• Annewuiten
              Annewuiten commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, result of crossbreeding are random.
              I would crossbreeding the Jagger Lips, until I have enough stars in the book. If or when I sell a flower, it's before I start growing it, as it's counted from the beginning.

• drei
              drei commented
              Editing a comment
              I see, better for now do crossbreeding. Yeah, i do curious though. Thanks Annewuiten~
          Working...
          X