X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbors Day Mission Steps

Wondering if someone can list the items needed for each step of this mission? Or is that info already posted and I am missing it? Thanks for any help.

The steps haven't been posted and I am on step 4 and it requires to harvest x100 cucumber, x100 corn and x100 oat . I dont remember the steps before
    ~~~~SPRING FIELDS ~ FAVWEFX ~ 130 ~ 30 G.Level ~ 101/146 Achievements ~ 31x31 ~~~~

Comment

I think step 5 had 30 cheeseburgers, 60 white wine, and I can't remember what the third was.
      Farm name: MTHREE; ID: FFLZFTS; Farm size: 20; Time zone: GMT -8

Comment

Step 5 has make 10 pierogi and the wine and cheeseburgers
        ID: CTKQTGH Farm: Kaylee Kitty
        level 100+ US Easton Time

Comment

Thanks everyone. Anyone on or remember step 3?

Comment

Originally posted by eafarm View Post
            Thanks everyone. Anyone on or remember step 3?
            Part 3: 100 Wheat, Fertilize Neighbors 100 times, Harvest 12 cherries.
            Part 4: Harvest 100 Cucumber, 100 Corn, 100 Oats
            Part 5: Produce 30 Cheeseburgers, Prepare 10 Pierogi, Produce 60 White Wine.
            Name: Snapdragon - ID: CVLCBIB Send an invite and if I've spots I'll accept.

Comment

Part 2: Prepare 10 Butter Pies, make 50 blueberry jam, harvest 12 maple syrup

Comment

• eafarm
                eafarm commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm glad people started responding to this thread. Just wanted to correct- its 50 Grape jam.

Lotus leaf from cooking stand bag or something? Im confusedon instrction

Comment

I am really worried, I have completed the mission, but I am running out of time to get the duck habitat finished because despite staying up late and getting up early I have not got enough leaves from the cooking stand task. The drop rate is not helping. Help! Will it be extended like previous tasks or have I wasted my weekend for a duckling I might not get lol.

Comment

• SnowBird
                  SnowBird commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Having the same problem of not being able to find enough cooking stands to collect from. Seems that a lot of farms have finished serving food. Guess my little duck will be wandering around the farm without a place to call home.

Good luck Snowbird

Comment

I've found that going to your lower level neighbors first finds you food in their kitchens.
                  Farm Name:High Cliff Spa ID# FBHVHPT 60+ Cleanables ~~~ 30x30 ~~~ Level 74 ~~~ Gallery Level 3 -673/1250 ~~~ 18/108 Achievements completed ~~~ Island Farm - 3755 Dev Points 8/12 expansion plots ~~ 6 Zepplins~~ 7 cleanables ``I Gift everyday for Tasks, Order boards or Quests.

Comment

Add Me Plz ID FGCPLEE

Comment

Working...
                    X