X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polo shirts?

The unlucky wheel gave me polo shirts. Why?
    Farm name Homested farm ID FBAYNLT Level 136. 30 x 30 Garden Level 30 Island Complete I Pad Air

Were you in need of a new one ?
    Poezelmama lvl 168 - Vleermuishuis lvl 128 - Ooo lala lvl 123 - GMT +2

Comment

No not really. Maybe Darryl needs it.
      Farm name Homested farm ID FBAYNLT Level 136. 30 x 30 Garden Level 30 Island Complete I Pad Air

Comment

And now serious, it appears to be a bug (one of the many). There are other items that don't belong to FFS.
        Poezelmama lvl 168 - Vleermuishuis lvl 128 - Ooo lala lvl 123 - GMT +2

Comment

That's crazy!

Comment

I think one of the mods mentioned that the polo shirts and the carnations are from the Family Farm facebook version, rather than Family Farm Seaside. They started popping up in the Wheel when Festival Mystrons were introduced. Mine are just happily sitting in my barn thus far (1 lot of polo shirts and 2 carnations).
            AXDIATW MrSue99 Lvl156 iOS

Comment

• gaia
              gaia commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you looked for the polo shirt recently?

• MrSue99
              MrSue99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. I have 1 polo shirts for 284 coins, 1 hops for 177 coins, and 2 carnations for 37 each in my barn.

After reading this earlier today I thought to myself, well having lost those little extra expansions gained over Christmas, now might be the time to try on that Polo Shirt I'd got from the game. Now I definitely hadn't sold it so where was it? Apparently it had vanished. Never mind I'll soothe my sorrows and make use of that 'Cooked Rice' dish I'd also received. Okay, who eat it?

I can accept that moths may have eaten the shirt and some rodents the rice, but with all that there is in the barn that's more than a coincidence. Do we therefore have a case of fun- having giveth, then fun- having taketh away, without a single word of explanation.

At this time no one has yet got to my 'special' crops of carnations, hops and a vanilla (this is a crop that sells for 41 coins). So do I sell them before Darryl comes visiting again?

Unconnected:

Can anyone remember a dish made in the Kitchen called a 'Marshmallow Skull'? I'm sure there must have been at one time but I only have them on one farm and I do not normally sell Kitchen items.

A confused Gaia.

Something I remember from when I did still have that Polo shirt was that it quite clearly said "Polo shirt is obtained from the Loom on the Island Farm". Explain that one Karen?
            Last edited by gaia; 01-16-2016, 04:48 PM.
            UT Proprietaire de la franchise de rose Lvl 150 (made it!)
            Achievements:
            more Unapproved posts than anyone else!
            Nutz Club (Honorary member)
            Fishing book: 9* 7/43 Garden book: 9* 3/27

Comment

• Karen Goodman
              Karen Goodman commented
              Editing a comment
              Can't explain that as they have a loom and it just makes cloth...perhaps the PC game version Loom makes clothes? No idea.

• gaia
              gaia commented
              Editing a comment
              Well I guess we'll just have to wait for the Loom Upgrader to appear in the Store then. My lips are sealed.

I may be completely wrong, but I seem to remember that carnations were part of a "special" mission waaay back when I first started playing around 2 and a half years ago. I think they were part of a "Mother's Day" mission. I have recently received a few odd bits and pieces from the "lucky" wheel. They show up in my warehouse/barn as white blobs. No description or anything. Not sure what they were to begin with. I have received different food items and of course the usual crops, animal items and other useless junk. Marshmallow Skulls were used in the first Halloween themed mission, if I remember correctly. At that time FunPlus offered limited time kitchen items. After the mission those recipes would disappear from the kitchen. Not really surprised that FunPlus has, yet again, screwed things up with their unnecessary and sometimes unwelcome changes.
            Harvest Moon - 1 & Harvest Moon -2 - Farm IDs - CZAXMUE & DZKNZKR

Comment

• gaia
              gaia commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for that about those Marshmallow skulls, your memory appears fine. Any suggestions as to where I may have misplaced my Polo Shirt. Darn, I'm already wearing it!

I tend to buy most kitchen dishes on the wheel simply because it saves using any KP, but I've never received any high value item. It's as if they place that item in the 3 remaining boxes after you've picked one. I always pick the one on the right and the big item is NEVER there. It's rather like asking someone under which cup is the ball after swopping them around, but only placing it after they've turned the cup of their choice over. Still it's free to play and maybe one day I'll be proved wrong.

• Annewuiten
              Annewuiten commented
              Editing a comment
              Today, I got a whole set of polo shirts from the wheel of unfortune. When I tried to collect them from my gift box, my game crashed and I lost my polo shirts and was left empty handed. My turn at the wheel was lost too.

• MrSue99
              MrSue99 commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't realise it as the cause, Annewuiten, but I think that happened to me too. Lost my Festival Mystrons for the spin, got nothing to show for it, and had to restart at 5 Mystrons a spin, where I had been up to 20 and getting the resulting 4 boxes to choose from

O Fortuna! What fun we have with the wheel of fortune!
            FARM: Laundry 5 cents / LVL 150 /ACHIEVEMENTS: 115/140 / GALLERY: LVL 3 completed / BOTANICAL: LVL 30 / FISHING: 9 stars everywhere!

Comment

Subject to a fast declining memory, I'm fairly sure I also had Sweet Raisins as a KItchen dish from the wheel, but like the Cooked Rice someone (Darryl)
              has eaten it. So keep a count of all your dishes guys and keep a look out for a shadowy figure hiding in your trees. If anyone has a better explanation I'd like to hear it.
              UT Proprietaire de la franchise de rose Lvl 150 (made it!)
              Achievements:
              more Unapproved posts than anyone else!
              Nutz Club (Honorary member)
              Fishing book: 9* 7/43 Garden book: 9* 3/27

Comment

Working...
              X