X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about new game

Purely out of curiousity does anyone know which regions of the world the new farming simulation game, "W... a F..." from our dear game maker friends Diandian holdings, is available?

It is downloadable in the UK on android, not sure about ios, and possibly available in other parts of europe. Not available in the US on android, but wonder if it is in other parts of the world. Perhaps they are doing a limited release while getting more of the bugs out.

As I say just curiousity on my part as I do not have FB and there may be information there about it and comments.

I see they have created a forum for it, empty at the moment.
    Last edited by gaia; 04-16-2016, 01:04 PM.
    UT Proprietaire de la franchise de rose Lvl 150 (made it!)
    Achievements:
    more Unapproved posts than anyone else!
    Nutz Club (Honorary member)
    Fishing book: 9* 7/43 Garden book: 9* 3/27

I have 6 FB accounts. None in my real name. Only made them for farming.

Comment

Now I am curious too, because I can't find this game in my play store.
      Last edited by Annewuiten; 04-18-2016, 09:57 AM.
      Poezelmama lvl 168 - Vleermuishuis lvl 128 - Ooo lala lvl 123 - GMT +2

Comment

• gaia
        gaia commented
        Editing a comment
        In the google play store type in "What a Farm". If it's not there then maybe they do not think people in Belgium, sorry Flanders, are quite ready for it just yet. Lol. There is also a reference to a Fanpage to request neighbors:- http://on.fb.me.1XAJumW

That means nothing to me, hope it does to you. It's work-in-progress at the moment from what I've read of the reviews.
        The link just tells you to joinFacebook to connect with the game. It appears to be available in Deutschland.
        Last edited by gaia; 04-17-2016, 06:51 PM.

• Annewuiten
        Annewuiten commented
        Editing a comment
        Now I found it, but I can't install it from Google play (incompatible). I could try finding the .apk of this game and see if that is possible.

I don't have an android but here is the link with info. https://m.apkpure.com/what-a-farm/com.funplus.whatafarm

Comment

Working...
      X