X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are these yellow RC????

Hi everyone. I have recently started playing my farm again and have noticed I keep gettin what looks like YELLOW RC when my pets are helping visitors. What are these and how do I use them??

They are called TC and are used to buy things within the mystery store. They are another version of RC which can be earned in various ways in game or you can buy them with RC, 1 RC = 100 yellow TC.
    Name: Weatherwax Level: 169 ID: FBKVVXT Playing On: Kindle HD8Time Zone: GMT
    Name: Rincewind. Level: 162 ID: FCGYXWY Playing On: Kindle HD8

Comment

Hi! Like Jill said, these are called TC (Trade Cash). They are used for a couple of things, namely purchasing Rare items in the Global E-Mart (Lab Crop and Tree items, Stove House dishes, and Pet Equip Parts and Skill Books), and you can also complete the selling of items immediately in the Resort Orders (Ocean Cafe, Beach Souvenir Shop, etc) using TC. You can trade RC for them if you want more, and you will get them from completing Guest House Orders as well as selling your own Rare items in the E-Mart. Hope this helps, and welcome back to the game!
      Last edited by Megan Franklin; 01-10-2018, 09:11 PM.
      Ocean Breeze ~ ID ABXUUIK ~ Lvl 176 ~ Achievements 145/151 ~ Gallery Lvl 5 + 1213/4000
      SEASIDE 31x31 ~ ISLAND 12/12 ~ Dev Points 7250/7250 ~ Machines Mastered 20/21 ~ 9 Star Fish 29/43
      I DON'T work for FunPlus! I can't replace RC, transfer or fix farms! http://familyfarmseaside.wordpress.com

Comment

• Annewuiten
        Annewuiten commented
        Editing a comment
        You can also fish with TC, coloured hook.
    Working...
    X