X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues after update

Yesterday after playing the game in the morning with no problems my mother attempted to open her farm only to find it was telling her she had to update in order to play. Okay, that isn't so unusual. But there is also a message box open speaking of an error and a missing file. There is no available update in the Google Play Store and we've tried uninstalling then reinstalling but the same message still appears. This issue is not happening with my farm and the only difference that I've been able to find is that she is using a tablet with Android 6.0 while mine is Android 5.0 but this may be unrelated. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated as she does not want to lose her progress in the game. Oh, and it still seems to work on her iPhone 6 Plus but she doesn't want to have to try and play on such a small screen.

I have the same problem some xml file. And no help

Comment

Hi Marie Miller, because your mother also plays on Apple which already updated, it isn't possible (for the time being) to play on Android. As soon as Android will update, your mothers' issue should be solved.
      Poezelmama lvl 168 - Vleermuishuis lvl 128 - Ooo lala lvl 123 - GMT +2

Comment

Working...
      X